The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Baby Doll. She's due any sometime this month, and I'm hoping sooner rather than later! So far her right ligament is gone, her left is barely there. Still no udder, but her mom was one who didn't bag up till AFTER she kidded, and Baby seems like she might be planning on doing the same thing! I am SOOOOO ready for my own little baby goaties! Oh, She's an FF too, and I am looking forward to seeing how her milk production is going to be!!

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
She is pretty. Is she registered? She looks like the goat I bought last year and she died a short while after I got her! What is her registered name?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She is registered! I can't remember her whole name though, and I left her papers in my car! It's now pouring rain and I'm not going get them! Lol! She was shown last October, and won her first leg. :) Her sire's side of her pedigree all have milking stars so in hoping for some great things from her!! :D

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is pretty. Is she registered? She looks like the goat I bought last year and she died a short while after I got her! What is her registered name?
I'll get her full name for you in the morning. :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rev144, her registered name is Musemark Baby Doll. :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I woke up at 4:00 this morning and since I was already up, I went out to check on her. Saw a small amount of white discharge, but not much. Her ligs are still barely there on her left side, and I can feel them sometimes on her right side. She's holding her tail more straight out today, instead of up. I'm REALLY praying she has it/them when both me AND my husband will be at home to watch her! It's our very first kidding!! :D

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
OH Sounds like babies soon.

She is beautiful, she looks great.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Good luck! She's very pretty :D

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's what her tail looks like tonight. It's been like this all day. What do y'all think? Can you judge how soon she'll go by the way her tail looks??

Carnivore Grass Wood Dog breed Tints and shades

Grass Working animal Tints and shades Terrestrial animal Dog breed

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts
I had a doe who's ligs would come and go for weeks. When they're completely gone, is when I get ready. I had one alpine who had droopy tail the day she kidded. But her ligs were all gone too. Does she have any udder at all? She's super pretty, can't wait to see kid(s) :)

Sent from my iPad using GoatSpot

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She still has no udder. But, her mama didn't get one till AFTER she kidded, so I'm not really looking for much of one till then...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
She's got a little udder going this morning!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Her udder is still growing! Her ligs are pretty mushy, and still feel like they come and go sometimes. I'm thinking it's going to be end of June or first of July before she kids. My birthday is July 3rd, and I'm fine with goaties for my birthday! Maybe she's planning a twin girl surprise!!! :D :pray:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Ooooh birthday babies...now THAT would be awesome! :D She's playin' the doe's code on you for sure...thinking pink thoughts.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A little more of the white mucus every day! And her udder is filling still. I'm still thinking she has at least a week, but who knows? I just know that I CAN't WAIT!!!! :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
I know the feeling! July 4th will be day 150 for my girl so I'm getting more and more excited. I hate the waiting game!!! :p maybe they will kid on the same day... Haha.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Maybe so! Twin girls for both of us! :cool: Right? ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts