The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
59,647 Posts
This is an old thread from 2014. You will want to start your own thread. You may want to consult a vet since it sounds like there is more going on than just a selenium deficiency.

·
Super Moderator
31,783 Posts
Double T66 ..will you start your own thread so your needs dont get lost in this old post..we would like to try and help your Buckling,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for all your help, we ended up taking him to the vet today however the vet said that there was nothing he could do, an that the possible causes were contracted tendons and arthritis or a virus or CAE (which CAE or caprine arthritis encephalitis probably isn't the case here) anyway he had to get put down :( I was with him when he died, the whole family was crying especially me, we buried him and he will always be remembered as a special little boy who was so determined to walk and live :'( <3
You just buried food like that 😔

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
@Goatromance I cannot tell where you are from, but I do not think your response was very appropriate. It is hard enough to help those given creatures, but after a long hard fight, euthanasia is a last resort. Besides, a human or animal cannot consume contaminated meat once an animal has been put chemically to sleep.

But, I would like to know where you are from and what your recourses are for sick animals?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts