The Goat Spot Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'm so in love with her too! For the last 3 years I have searched every surrounding state for a black and white spotted mini lamancha doeling....and my favorite little doe finally made my dreams come true she's such a little sweet heart too just like her mom.

·
Registered
121 Posts
She is beautiful, alright!
Gorgeous markings.....such a cute little face....

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ugh! Now she's limping on her back leg ......is it normal for it to go from leg to leg even with treatment . How do I know if she's actually getting better. She wasn't limping anymore on front leg so I though she was doing great.

·
Registered
30,000 Posts
although I have never personally heard of it going from one leg to the other, joint ill is a booger to kick...I would keep up treatment...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
I'm wondering if she is limping on back leg because that's the leg the vet gave her the shot in her muscle....? Her joints aren't swollen or hot anymore and no longer limping on the front. Just still limping in her back right but it doesn't hurt her when I touch her joints like it did when it was her front leg.

·
Registered
30,000 Posts
That very well can be the problem...Why do vets always want to do IM..its so painful!! especially in a little baby!!:hair:

·
Registered
30,000 Posts
No way!!...And its not needed...:)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts