Baby Isabella Grace is doing great!!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by PattiXmas, Feb 24, 2010.

1. PattiXmas

PattiXmas New Member

Jan 1, 2010
    For this little sprout to have been born 3 months early, she really is doing great! The doctors are even amazed at how strong this little one is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She has been taken off the oxygen, as she is breathing on her own. They did have a nasal cpac on her for a while, but she seems to be doing great!

Here she is with a binky. Poor baby is almost too small for her binky.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of her diaper. It is sooooo small, but it is a bit big on little Izzy!

[​IMG]

Thank you to everyone for all your good thoughts and prayers!

2. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Wow! It is great to hear that she is doing so well! With babies that little, you always worrry...

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    awe so adorable

congratulations to your family

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww...congrats ...so happy she is doing well..... thank God :hug: :pray:

5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Thanks for keeping us updated on Izzy-such precious pics. Gentle :hug: for her.

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I am so happy for you and your family, Izzy is a miraculous blessing, and continued prayers are sent for her to keep growing!

Great that she is breathing on her own, just goes to show that you have one strong little grand daughter :hug:

7. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

aw, she is so adorable!! and tiny!! Thank God she is ok---may she continue to be ok as well!! :hug:

8. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Thanks for the update. Thank God she is doing so well, and continued prayers for her to grow strong. Congratulations to the family!

9. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    She is so cute! Thank God she is doing good. Will continue to keep her and your family in my prayers. :pray:

10. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

She is so cute one of my friends had her baby at 26 weeks he was 2lbs 13oz. he was deff the smallest baby I had ever seen......He is now 4months old I think and 8.5lbs. He has had a very rough road so far but is doing much better. They say girls are much stronger and do better at being premature so atleast your little girl has that going for her. Good luck and I am sure she will be a big growing beautiful little girl before you know it. Have fun being a new grandma!!!!!