Baby Mania!!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Nubiansrus, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    I cant believe the last 36 hours here. It has been crazy!! We went out of town last sept and my mother was watching our place. Well for a couple hours the buck busted through the fence, she fixed the fence and put him away. Well... it appears some funny stuff was going on then!! I went side to check on Lucy who was supposed to have her babies soon and another doe had a gorgeous black and white buck with her... :)

That was yesterday well today i kept checking on our Lucy still because shes due any day now. Well I walked out this morning checked on the buck from last night he was looking good. And here sat a doe I thought had a month and a half with twins at her side. A black and white buck. And a brown doe with a white spot at her side. The buck was strong and almost standing already... but the doe was a bit weak and goopy. So I cleaned her up and assisted her in getting a meal... a bit of work and she was up and eating.... she was in a pen i knew she would go soon....

Then I look to just a pen over... and what the hec... another doe has just dropped her baby. Again I knew she was due soon but thought she had like a month. Here next to mom is a gorgeous brown moonspot doe... I was speechless...

All are doing well. Im exhausted and the doe I knew was gonna go anyday now has yet to go lol. Funny how that works.

A teaser... heres a pic of the first buck... uploading more but Im currently using dial up. Blah.

[​IMG]

First buck again

[​IMG]

2. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh love to hear of the uneventful kiddings. To bad I know exactly when mine were bred (took them once to the buck for one hour) so no sudden surprises for me.

Cant wait to see the others

4. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Pokas doe. This doe was so big in the belly I thought shed have 2-3. She had one very large doe. Her doe looks like a 2 week old kid shes so big lol. I love her!!!

[​IMG]

5. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Amandas Twins

The Buck

[​IMG]

The doe

[​IMG]

6. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    All just darling! The moonspotted doe... :love:

Congrats!

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!! That's definitely how it goes. The one you knew would go first is last. Never fails! Congrats on all those gorgeous babies! LOVE the ears!!!

8. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    aww they're adorable! Just wondering though, is there something up with the doeling's leg in the last picture?

LW

9. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008

Her brother was born with most of the strength it seemed, and she was pretty weak on her legs for the first like 3 hours. But we helped her with feedings and she is fine now. :)

Thank you everyone. Im proud. Neighbors have come over and looked and just loved them. Already had two people wanting the moonspotted doe lol. Keep haviong to say sorry shes not for sale. One guy was like my life wants her... how much to sell her lol

10. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008

I love her too. The other side of her is more spotted. Need to get a pic of that side lol. The other side of her face to is covered with a moonspot its sooo cute.

11. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    congratulations on all the beautiful babies! :wahoo:

12. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Sounds like what happened here. Aren't those babies a great surprise? they are adorable.

13. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008

It was one of the most crazy but awesome days ive had in awhile. i was grinning so bi9g with happiness lol. Gotta love the kids!! Weve had 5 lately and Im so excited. Cant wait to see them all run and play. Our other doe was born about 3 weeks ago and she wants a friend so bad lol. She had to ber bottle feed cause mom wasnt being a good mom. Great things is I learned that the 4 babies born, all 3 moms are really good moms. its nice to have it that way lol

14. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they are really beautiful........ :love: :) a big congats... :thumbup:

15. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats on all the babies - they all look wonderful! At least your little ones will have alot of fun playing with thier siblings!!

16. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....................... how sweet!!!! They are all just adorable!! and I LOVE that Doeling! :love: Congrats!

17. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Well I must have been right about Lucys ligs. Came in for a bit, then went back out cause I LOVE watching the babies and Lucy had a very nice sized clone of herself. Shes a bit lighter in color but looks alot like her. And of course another Doe!! Hubby is disappointed. Hes like hunny you know you cant keep them all lol

[​IMG]

18. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    aaawwww..... ALSO adorable!! :love: wow you have had a busy few days!

19. capi71

capi71 New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Jasper, Georgia
    :love: Congrats!! They are all beautiful!!!

20. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Thank you everyone.

So hard to know who to keep and who to sell. Was gonna keep the doe from 3 weeks ago, and the moonspot doe. But the La mancha doe is so cute... then my kids fell in love with the almost all brown doe... and she is the friendliest of the group. lol

Im loving all these babies!!! So cute. And they are all jumping around and playing now.