Baby Names (Kids names)

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by kritterkeeper, Jul 9, 2009.

1. kritterkeeper

kritterkeeper New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Northern, Michigan
    Hello everyone :)

Hay I need some help my Pygmy doe (Nanny) is due in 10 days she has always had twins... I have girl names picked but am stumped for boy names

It was a rough spring I lost both my parents (May 1 and June 13) and now hubby is laid off from work, only a short term thing--- but i really believe God is teaching me a lesson in Faith and relying (SP) on Him...

So the girls names I have picked are Faith and Hope but I am stumped for boy names, that kinda going along with the same theme.. any ideas..

Last year we decided that we would do each year as a letter- so last year was A. So we had Abbye, Adam and Ava- if I do that again for girls I have Blair and Brook again boy no clue.. OH and our little boy born in Aprils name is Bryce I almost forgot about him---- he was born the week after my mom went into the hospital, while hubby was in China so he has not been as spoiled as the rest of our babies in past years. But he is still a very sweet boy....

Any ideas

ideas for boys to go along with Faith and Hope
    or B names

Thank you Donna B

2. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Ben, Barry, Buddy, Benny, Benji, Billy, Buffalo, and Buster.

If I think of anymore I'll be sure to post them. :wink:

I am so sorry about your mom and dad. I will be praying for your family. :pray: :hug:

3. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    How about Bene? It means "well" or "good" so you would have Faith, Hope, and Goodness :) And you can pronounce it like Benny like they do in the book Dune :)

4. kritterkeeper

kritterkeeper New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Northern, Michigan

I like this one! any other good ideas?

Donna B

5. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I am all named out this year *sighs* I got to come up with more names for this fall when our kiddign season starts again and I get to play mommy to a whoel new batch of kids.

6. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    I'll list at least one of the meanings of these name suggestions.

Ethan-strong
    Noah-comfort
    Evan-God is gracious
    Matthew-Gift of God
    Gabriel-God is my might

Wow, hard to think of a male name with such an obvious meaning as Faith and Hope. I like Bene as suggested, and keep the spelling, it's so interesting.

My condolences on the loss of your parents. :hug:

7. kritterkeeper

kritterkeeper New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Northern, Michigan
    I Like Noah- and I do like the Bene one... I like Ethan to but that is my nephues name and it would be funny because he does not like my goats well any farm animals for that matter... city kids!

I may end up going with Noah ( I like the meaning) and Bene ( for the meaning too) so you pronouns Bene (Benny) right ?

anymore keep them coming

Donna B

8. kritterkeeper

kritterkeeper New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Northern, Michigan

thank you!

Donna B