The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking tonight could be the night that Ruby decides to have her baby. this is her first time and I am a bit restless, she is fairly small, but I think she will do well. Her udder has fill alot today, and it is quite shiny. This evening she is having a small amount of discharge. So hopefully and all will go well. :) I will keep you up to date.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:girl: :boy: We have twins a buckling and a doe. All went great they were on the ground be fore I made it to the barn. So excited. The are adorable. I will try to post pics tomorrow night. Thanks for all the well wishes. The were much appreciated. :hug:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all seems well they are eating and moving around good this morning. One does sound like he may have gotten a little fluid in his lungs any suggestions on that,or will it go away? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Congratulations!! Looks like LOTS of babies born in the last day! If the kid seems to be having trouble breathing and is "junky" sounding but coughing he should be fine, I had used a bulb aspirator on all my kids when born and had one that sounded raspy for a few days, she was eating and playing fine so I left her alone, she's now a healthy 10 week old in a new home with her sister.

Piccies PLEASE!!!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Congrats Debbie. Glad to hear all went fine. Have you given mom some molasses water to give her the energy back?
We would love to see pictures. :stars:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi, Deb. I guess we'll both have a restless night waiting for our girls to make up their minds and get down to business! Good luck & God bless, Candy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts