Ok, so bad news first. I got an email from Alethea(Altrece LMs) this morning and she said that she has a goat with soremouth so the kids might not be able to ship She is going to have to wait and see what her vet says. Regardless, if I don't get to get the kids next year, I still get to reserve kids from Montana Sky and a doe for next year which is good And the good news, my Oberhasli buck was born!!! I can't wait to get him. Little refresher, here is his dam, Top Ten in Protein and milk and appraised at VG88: http://www.haycreeks.com/Susan.html and here is his pat. granddam: http://www.haycreeks.com/Tart.html I can't wait to get him, it will probably be in June. Any name ideas? It has to be an S name and here is what I've got so far: Sylvester Samuel Spencer I'm so excited!! I still hope I can get the LaManchas this year though.