Bad news and Goods News

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Coraxfeather, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    The bad news is that I was spose to have two weeks off to relax and chill and take care of my family that is not at the farm. AKA My hubby and my animals (Dogs and cat). Get my house cleaned and make sure hubby has food and things needed for the week.

I get this phone call last night from my boss.

More bad news

I now have dark circle under my eyes due tot he fact of maybe getting a couple hours of sleep last night.

OK Onto the Goods news

I have in my arms new addictions. Clemintine and Blossom. Two very noises fainten goat girls. There mother had a diffuclt delvery and so they where pulled from her. I am now the prud mother to two more babies. I will be with these little ones for the next two weeks straight and probly go home then.

If anyone is wondering and because I still can not stop bragging. Pani and Dude are doing reat. Both are gainign wieght and getting big.

I am still only worht two BUCKS and one day I might get some Doe also.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    So do you stay at the farm then and not go home?

Sounds like you are going to have your hands full! Can't wait to see the girls!

3. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I live about a hour away from my job and with the way gas was I stay at there house. Pretty bad when I sleep on a couch better then my own bed. ALso helps when you get up evey 2 hours to feed hungry mouths. Work out good. My boss is like family to me and I enjoy stayin with her. And I get to play with animals and spoil them and have fun and work. Make me feel good inside you can say. Well I need to put these two down and go check on the doe that is in labor again. Hope she has it. Then there will be a post about her little one. She has wonderful babies but a very very bad mommy.