Bad Tara!!!

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by RowdyKidz, Oct 1, 2009.

1. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Ok...I am sooo bad! I seriously don't know what to do with myself!

So anyway, I told a friend of mine that I wanted to buy a buckling next year after I sell one of my boys, so she tells me that the people that have a buck I REALLY admired would SELL him to me! :shocked: His lines are EXCELLENT and he has color to boot, plus his lines are from Florida!! I don't really need four boys and my other boy isn't leaving till January...What should I do?! I don't have room for four boys but I REALLY want him! And I don't know if I can part with any of my other boys...

What to do? See what I get myself into?!?!

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    If you REALLY like him and want him then I would get him. Sounds like it's a fluke that you came across getting him and you probably won't get another chance to buy him or one like him so if it were me I would get him and see if I can make some room or sell one sooner rather than later OR see if they will hold him for you for a bit.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    see if they will hold till December/January -- let them know your predicament, they may be willing to work with you :)

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is an excellent idea.....they may do that.....if not....I would get him ....because the chance may not come up again....you never know... good luck :hug:

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Well, he will be mine!!! I am on cloud 9! I am so happy it's not funny! I've admired this boy for the longest time and I actually get one of the few kids ever born out of his dam. She used to be a show goat until she had her shoulder injured. She's only had him and his sister and is epecting only one more time before being retired for good. So I count myself VERY lucky.

So "Wicked" will be coming soon! And I promise, lots of pictures since you all helped talk me into it just this once!!! :D :D

6. ChestnutGrove

ChestnutGrove New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Tennessee
    I was just about to post that you should buy him lols - GOOD FOR YOU FOR GETTING HIM!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!!

7. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That's awesome!!! Don't keep us waiting to long for pics!!

8. powderhooves

powderhooves New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    There's an old Persian proverb: What's the difference if you are drowning if the water is one foot or ten feet above your head? I say get him!!!! Yeah! The more the merrier.

9. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Hey all! I am going to go get him today!!! I am SOO excited about him! And when he gets here he'll breed 2 of my best does! So my kidding season will finish with a bang! I PROMISE I will take LOTS of pictures and get them on here tonight!!! I never imagined my herd would reach this far! With the bloodlines it has! I feel extremely privledged!

And thank you all for encouraging me to get him...I think I made the best choice!

Thanks and I'll let you know how it goes when I get back! :D

Tara

10. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    CONGRATS!! :clap: :clap: He sounds so nice, can't wait to see pics!

11. Mully

Mully New Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Mt Ulla , NC
    "Where there is a will there is a way" ..... Good for you I think you will be happy!!

12. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Here he is! I have just fallen in love with him! He is so cute! But I may be a bit biased!

Attached Files:

13. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh ...he is cute.....Awww.....look at that little face....congrats.... :greengrin: :thumbup:

14. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    aww. what a cute little buck :thumb:

15. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    He is adorable :love: :love: :fireworks: Good choice Tara! What a darling little buck!

16. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Thanks guys! I am really happy with him even though he won't do his "job" yet.