Badger is home and doing okay. Not up to par, but not lathargic either. He kept nudging my hand at the vet's to be petted. He is started on his medications and I'll get his electrolytes tested next week to see if the doses need to be changed. Haven't slept much this week, so hopefully I'll sleep tonight knowing he's close. Now to learn even more about this disease, doses, what to watch for, etc. Thanks for the prayers and support. Let's hope we don't have any setbacks. The vet did good. The bill wasn't near what it could have been. Guess he felt bad they misdiagnosed the first time. I think he mis-calculated both his meds, though, and will wait til I get him tested next week to bring it up I think.