The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Badger is home and doing okay. Not up to par, but not lathargic either. He kept nudging my hand at the vet's to be petted. He is started on his medications and I'll get his electrolytes tested next week to see if the doses need to be changed. Haven't slept much this week, so hopefully I'll sleep tonight knowing he's close. Now to learn even more about this disease, doses, what to watch for, etc. Thanks for the prayers and support. Let's hope we don't have any setbacks.

The vet did good. The bill wasn't near what it could have been. Guess he felt bad they misdiagnosed the first time. I think he mis-calculated both his meds, though, and will wait til I get him tested next week to bring it up I think.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I know your glad to have him home give him a little extra loving for me. When you get a chance post some more pictures of him....He is a doll.

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
That is great news Julie. I sure hope he makes a total recovery this time.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think he is high on prednisone. He snuck into the field via the gate this morning after I left. Now I'm worried he will overdo it and get sick again. He is very stubborn.

forgot to tell you, I have found a pharmacy where his meds are down to $22 a month!!!!! Is that incredible or what? Alot of people pay way more than that. God is good and has kept his hand on our Badger that's for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts