The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubby was given instructions to check the camera as well as look outside to moniter her...when I left for work this morning at 7 I did notice slight discharge but she wasn't acting any different than she had been so I left feeling that it would be later today that I would see kids...WRONG!

Hubby called me at 1 30 said she didn't look right to him, I literally flew home..got here at 1 34 ran to the shed and saw that she had delivered...without me, Her kid was still wet but standing.
She delivered the placenta an hour ago and has had her grain and molasses water...she's resting comfortably with her brand new full bellied, half belted, 4 pound WATTLED :kidblue: He has a flop ear but I know that will correct itself in a day or 2.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sad that I missed it...actually a little ticked at myself for not being more observant but I am so dang happy that he came out with no troubles..she doesn't look as though she had an issue at all, and once she has a cleaner backside I'll get an udder pic...for a little cross doe, I'm pleased with how the 2nd time around turned out :clap:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
What a little cutie! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Good job momma for doing it all by herself! Don't beat yourself up too much Liz...I'm a stay at home mom and I still miss some deliveries!!!!! Those girls sure can be sneaky!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Congrats Bailey! Maybe she's just the 'private' type. :) What a cutie-pie...and wattles too! She did good, and so did you. ;)

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you :love:

This little guy has his partial belt on the opposite side of the boy she had last year...and he doesnt have the frosted ears or nose, The little guy is doing great...though he's so black that he blends in too well with mama when I look at them on the cam!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Congrats on the new handsome fella! :stars: WTG Bailey! :clap:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts