The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bailey is due in 3 1/2 weeks so thought i'd go ahead and start a thread for her. My daughter took a pic of her yesterday. She isn't very big so we will see lol..she is bigger than last time though so who knows..Bailey is a lil slab sided so she doesn't get as big as most. The other pic is of her and her doeling from her last freshening so as you can see she is an improvement upon her dam, she is alot wider.

Attachments

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
Happy Kidding!

·
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's been soooo hard, everyone around me havin babies lol..but i'm enjoying her for now, she is EXTREMELY affectionate the closer she gets to delivery. She has 6 days to go til her due date, ligaments are softening so we are getting closer but still not mushy or gone so we have some time..I will say this, check frequentely..i checked her this morn and they wern't hard but were still kinda firm..checked her this afternoon and they were soft. So they can soften alot in just a few hours..

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah I hear ya mine could end up being due next weekend too it's either the 9th or anytime until the 16th good luck and just keep her happy!

·
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Baileys ligs are really soft i'm really starting to get excited!!! We are sooo close..Good case scenario she loses them tonight..and after i feed and milk tomorrow morning.. i put bella in the barn and notice bailey in labor lol..oh wouldn't that be nice..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts