Bambi, Izzy, Angel. Moving on to birth announcements!

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by Di, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    I've been so busy, haven't had time to give the girls their own kidding thread, so, I'll just put them all together. They are due within a couple of days of each other, I'm thinking Bambi - twins, Angel - trips, Izzy - trips or quads. What do you think?

Izzy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Angel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bambi[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    LOL, Izzy did NOT want her picture taken. Silly girl.

2. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Re: Bambi, Izzy, Angel It's a race!

They look very round! :) Can't wait to see babies. Are these girls all proven or F.F????

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

Looks like you've got multiples coming.

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

Looks like 2 sets of twins and a set of trips headed your way!!

5. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

when are they due?! how exciting! can't wait to hear how many you end up with. I'm going to throw an optimistic quads, triplets & twins guess in there :) Good luck for some easy kiddings & healthy kids!!

6. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA

These are experienced girls, Izzy has given me 2 sets of quads and a set of trips, she's due 2/1. Bambi gave me b/d twins last year, due 1/30, and Angel had a set of trips last year 2d/b (she had a stillborn single previously) she's due 1-31 or 2/7.

I usually let the does feed their kids, but this year I'm bottle feeding Izzy's doe kid(s), (watch her give me all bucks just because I said that) this year. Her doe kids are wild and shy as can be, the bucklings aren't that bad, but, I can't even come close to Taylor and she's so beautiful, long and wide. I want one like that I can show this year.

I was half awake all night, they are in the kidding stall, making their little nests. It's so cold! What was I thinking? So, I had the light on in my closet so I wouldn't sleep too soundly, with the baby monitor right at my head!

Time for :coffee: Can you believe it's like 9 degrees with the wind chill?! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

7. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Re: Bambi, Izzy, Angel It's a race! And in first place....

Bambi! Oh my! It was about 10:30pm, Hubby and I were set to watch a video, when I heard a loud sound from the monitor, "did somebody yell" he said, again, "yep, I have to go", I said. I was there before the kid (thank you, Lord). They were both perfectly presented, I only "helped" with straightening out the legs a little and guiding them into our new world. I had all my towels, etc., then my DH came out with a hair dryer! Sweet man. So, I checked, first ones a boy, (beautiful, white/red, maybe a moonspot), second one on the way, yep, he's gorgeous too (tri-color, lots of white). So, 2 boys. Both are good size, healthy. Took a little while to get them totally dry (what's with that little snip at the end of the tail...it never drys!).

I have some of those "radiator" type heaters, DH got on sale at Walmart, also, a flat, "piglet heater", I decided the radiator type is warmer and since it was only about 9 degrees, I put them in the smaller stall, with that heater and I made a little "tent" with a blanket, they are as "snug as a bug...."

So, so far so good. It's supposed to get all the way to 30 degrees today, so, I'll get some pics soon. :leap: :kidblue: :kidblue:

8. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA

WhooHooo!!! Congrats!! How exciting! Better get us some pics soon! ;)

9. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska

aww! congrats on the healthy boys. pics! ;)

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

Congrats........ :leap: :cool:

11. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine

Yaay :kidblue: :kidblue: to :drool: over!