Banners, Logos, Email Buttons, Enhanced Pictures, Graphics,

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by Julie, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Ok, I could use some $$ ... so I'm offering to do some banners, logos, email buttons, graphics, picture enhancements, etc. for a small fee. I offer to do these any time, but right now I really need some $$

These are all projects that I've done for customers, and some are my own that I did for my website/s as well, etc. ...

Banners = $10 each
    Here are some examples :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Graphics = $5-$10 each (depending on time/work/etc)
    Here are some examples :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Picture Enhancements = $3 each
    Here are some examples :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Email Buttons = $5-$10 each (depending on time/work/etc.)
    Here are some examples :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Logos = $10 - $20 each (depending on how many pictures/how much work goes into it)
    Here are some examples :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very beautiful work................... :love: :) :thumbup: :dance:

3. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Thanks ! There's so many things I need some $$ for ! I need to get more fencing for our other acre, material for my rabbit houses/pens, fencing for my rabbit pens, material for our hen's nest boxes, and lots more stuff that I REALLY REALLY want to (and some stuff NEED to) get done before winter ... but we have bills to pay and such, and I just can't take it out of my husband's paycheck :( So I need to come up with this money on my own somehow ... and it's ALOT of $$ that we need to cover everything, so I'm doing odds and ends jobs to try and earn it. Doing these graphics and such will hopefully contribute to it. So if ANYONE is interested, please let me know ... I'm anxious to do it and get paid soon ... so I can get this stuff done before snow flies.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I really wish I could help...but we are short on cash right now ....the darn economy is not helping.............I will pray you do get enough sells to cover what you may need......... :pray: .........good luck........... :hug:

5. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    Hey julie . . . I may be interested . . .but I can't see the pix because they are blocked (don't ask . . . :roll:) but could you send them to my email? forevertalitha@yahoo.com thanks!

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Julie - there are some beautiful pieces there. Maybe in January I will be able to do it - but unfortunately the $2000 I put out in hay this weekend took every extra penny.

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW, Julie. I will have to talk to you about this. Right now it has been a bad week, but once I get my head back into it, and I get thought the funerals, I will get with you.

8. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    YAH !!! Ok ... everyone ... just let me know when you're ready .. any and all of you ... I can handle all the work you can give me ;) I really need and appreciate it ! So just let me know when ya'll are ready ! You can reply here, or for extra fast response ... you can email me at lilpygmygoats@aol.com :wahoo:

Sonrise Farm - I emailed you :)

9. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    got it . . . emailed you back Julie . . . :)

10. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Once my mother and I can decide on a herd name and we get our next Nubians I will sure consider you're work, you've got a great talent Julie! (thinks of the great picture of Annie you randomly did for me)