Barn Fire - Total Loss

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by jduwall, Feb 20, 2011.

1. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    It is with incredible saddness and a broken heart that I must tell you of the loss of my loving babies

This has been the worst night of my life. The flames were just to much for me to get in....

RIP my babies. You can't imagine how much love and happiness you gave me. those sweet little calls when you heard me talking, the playful runnig in the warm sun. The love you gave me even after those nasty shots....

Bell - due with possible trips March 6th
    Holly - oh my sweet holly - got her as a Christmas gift...only a couple months old...she was my lover.....had to be with me...god she was my best friend...
    Dottie - sweet, gentle, loving dottie...always there for me even after a bad day at work...I will miss you laying you head on me and trying to eat my fingers..
    Mariposa - she was so shy, but really trying...just had her first doe Feb 7th. prefect little baby....
    and my smallest baby - MAYA - oh maya, watching you grow so fast and strong. she was such a little pisser...she would push on my finger....like she was so bad.....I love you...

You will always have a special place in my heart. The love in your eyes, those sweet little bleets when you heard my voice...the love that you all gave me is more that I deserve...to just play with you all one more time...to sit in the barn and let you crawl all over me...chew my hair and try to drink my coffee....

How does one move on after this...You all have been so wonderful you can't possibly know. I have other who understand the love that others think are crazy.....you all are like my goatie family...please say prayers for my babies and mommies....God help me....

Attached Files:

2. 4hmama

4hmama New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    No. Central WV
    So very sorry to hear about your loss. Know that there will be many people praying for you and will be here if you need support, or just to bend an ear. I can't imagine how devistated you must feel, but hang in there...you did all that you could. :grouphug:

3. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Oh, my goodness! I am so sorry for your incredible loss! There are no words, but I will say prayers for you and send hugs your way. :hug:

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Oh no....Jennifer, I am so sorry! I know how much you love those goaties and you are in my prayers :hug:

5. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I am sooooooo very, very sorry :hug: ......this is something I worry about all the time, even though I take every step to make sure the barn is safe.....it can still happen. My heart goes out to you and please know there are many lifting you in prayers :pray: this morning and will days to come. Allow yourself as much time as needed to grieve and process what has happen.....it takes time. I still have a hard time grasping that my little guy that I loss in early Dec is really gone, it is still like a bad dream that I wish I could wake from and I only loss one......I can only imagine your loss.
    Hang in there and know you have a place to come and talk about it, where others understand.

6. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    omg.... :hug: :grouphug:

I'm lost for words... all last night I was up worrying about a barn fire somewhere.. I knew something was happening.. don't ask me how. I didn't know with who or when, but it kept me up a lot of the night. I am so sorry for your loss. :( :cry:

What about flash?

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    OH JEN IM IN SHOCK! :tears: :tears:

Sleep peacefully little angels :angelgoat: :sleeping: :kidblack: :kidblack: :kidblack:

LOTS OF :hug: :hug: :grouphug: for you

8. Chi Chi

Chi Chi New Member

Mar 7, 2010
    I am so sorry!!! I can't even imagine....sending prayers your way!

9. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    I'm so very sorry for your loss :( I can't even begin to know what you feel like. You have my prayers and condolences. My goaties are my whole world. :grouphug:

10. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I am so sorry- I can imagine how you feel! Please take good care of your self.

11. Rogersfarm

Rogersfarm Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Southeast Texas
    I'm so sorry to here this! I will be praying for you and your family.I can't even begin to imagine how you feel.I will keep you in prayers:)

12. milkmaid

milkmaid I'm not addicted - I'm in love!

I am so sorry! Those babies are so cute in the picture. I know how those babies just steal your heart. What a loss. :( I will be praying for you.

13. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    I'm so very sorry Jen...what a terrible tragedy. :( Sending lots of :grouphug: :hug: your way. What a nightmare...I can't even imagine how you must be feeling right now. I'd be a walking zombie if that happened. :(

If you need anything let me know...I'm on the otherside of the US but I'll still do whatever I can to help. If you decide to replace your stock....I am good at finding cheap transport!

14. kids-n-peeps

kids-n-peeps New Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Virginia
    I am so sorry - I cannot even imagine :tears:

15. bleatinghearts

bleatinghearts New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, AK
    I can not imagine what your going through. I am so so sorry. We are here for you praying that you and your family can get through this together.

16. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    I'm so sorry you lost your herd. I am terrified of fire, it is so relentless. In time your heart will heal and I hope you will feel like starting again. There aren't any words to make this better for you, but I am so sorry.

Jan

17. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    I am so sorry for your loss but know all your babies are together at the bridge. I know this is always everyones fear and I can't imagine how it must hurt. I know how hard it is to lose one but all OMG I can't imagine. Know my prayers are with you and your family.

18. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Flashy is good...scared and freaked out with all the fire trucks and men...I was with him all morning and he is ok now....only my boys survived....

19. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    How sad and devastating. I am so sorry and hope that you heal quickly.

20. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

:( I am so sorry for your loss!! What a horrible nightmare. RIP babies. :*(