Baywatch/Kingwood buck for sale in TN..

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by critterhavenfarm, Apr 13, 2009.

1. critterhavenfarm

critterhavenfarm New Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Southern Middle TN
    I hate to sell this guy, but we have a polled buck, two blue eyed bucks, and two of our herd name bucklings, so this guy needs to find a new place to call home.

His name is CHW Baywatch's Rider on the Storm and he is a wonderful buck. He's bred to my girls again this year and we plan on keeping kids from him. I am just buck poor and promised hubby I'd sell two to keep the one I just bought. Father is Baywatch and maternal great grandfather was Kingwood. Never fails to always get the girls and throws gold/white and red colors.

He is a steal for $150 or $100 with another goat purchase. Priced to move him quickly before my younger boys get bigger and start challenging him. Or if someone off the Goat Spot wants him I'll sell him outright for $100. He's already made our money back on him via his wonderful kids.

I'm planning a trip to Paducah KY mid may to pick up a doeling and can deliver that far if someone wanted to meet me there. Otherwise you'll have to pick up here at the farm in southern middle TN or arrange ground transport via a carrier.

Pics can be found on my website at http://www.critterhaven.com on the buck page and the sale page. He is disbudded but has the occasional scurs which break off. He is friendly but wasn't bottle raised I don't think. Easily worked with. Tested CAE/CL/Johnnes neg. past two years and I'll retest this year end of may. Entire herd has always tested neg.
    Pedigree for CHW Baywatch's Rider on the Storm-Nigerian Dwarf Buck-Taupe and White Pinto-DOB 6-19-2006 can be found on my site too....

His pics do not do him justice...he always gets right up to me and taking pics by myself it is hard to get him away from me to get his pic made correctly! Always wants to rub his head on me....yummy smell when he's in rut....hubby said he knows when I've been out with Rider when I come in smelling like him.

[​IMG]

I can try if the weather holds off this afternoon to get hubby help me take pics with him standing out. Very level topline, nicely squared up..he is just a very nice buck but I'm running out of girls to breed everyone to. :wink:

And of course his genetics speak for themselves....
    Susan

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    ugh! its totally what i want ... but i'm way out here in southern cali.

oh well

3. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    He's beautiful!! :love: