Beautiful day for a drive!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Haviris, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Well for who ever it was that didn't see a use for miniatures, here it is!

My friend invited me and my mini Skip to go driving with her this weekend, it was to nice a day to pass it up!
    That's Roslyn and Fairy in the front, and me and Skip in the back!
    [​IMG]

2. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    You are so lucky! That looks like a lot of fun...I always wanted to drive a cart...I used to tell my mom I wanted to be Amish so I could ride in a horse-buggy all the time...lol...

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That looks like so much fun! We have a couple minis and i'd love to get them harnessed up and take em out for a spin!

4. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    It was alot of fun, I hope to get out there again and Roslyn's husband will go with us! I think she's lucky that he likes it to, I wish I had someone here to drive with.

KW Farms you should get out there and start working with them, you'll love it!

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    awwwwwww.......so cute.......that does look like ........tons of fun........... :)

6. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Driven is fun. Everyoen needs to try it.

I am working with my Mini Charlie right now. This is a pic of him on the pony wheel that we have for our pony ride biz.

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    That is way to cute. I love it!!!

8. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    The first time I ever drove Charlie was on a trial ride and he was freashly broke to drive. Got out of the cart to lead him over a bridge cause he did nto like bridges and well he spooked and ran me over cart and all. What lead me to love driven him and now him becomen my show horse.

9. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Nothing really gets Skip excited, he's tolerent of about anything. Fairy did spook, she was behind us and ran into us, our wheels hit, she'd spooked at a stock trailer that was going by, Roslyn said she'd never done that before. And there were alot of stock trailers that day, but she didn't have a problem w/ any others (and that wasn't the first one that went by). I'm thinking she was just trying to be a butt! I hear she does that sometimes!