Beautiful Day here...had to post some pics

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by jduwall, Jan 2, 2011.

1. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    It was such a nice day today...Sunny, kinda chilly but love that sun

Attached Files:

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    The boys look quite content together. Holly is sooooo sweet looking :love:

Well...even with the side shot, she has that poofy look to her pooch. Did you get a breed date?

3. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Sept 12 was the breed date...She is so shy. But she is coming for me when I feed now..you should have seen them rippin around the pasture today...it was so funny :laugh:

4. I love it when they do that!! Lets you know they feel great! Those are some nice pics!

5. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    you should have seen Holly...she just ripped from one and to the other, up on the table, down run to friends, run to me....she is so funny.....

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    If there is no later date...150 days would be Feb 9th....most nigies deliver from day 145 on, which means you could see kids as early as Feb 4th! How is her udder developing?
    My FF is due around the same time and she has nice plump teats and an udder the size of a grapefruit.

7. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    no udder yet....really thinking of getting a web cam...I love that....do you have to have internet to the barn>?

8. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I have a wireless security camera, not web ready but I have been doing searches and as long as you have a wireless ready modem, you can get a wireless web cam with it's own computer in it...or you can use the ethernet connection with your internet to connect a web cam.
    Steph and I have the same cameras, only she has 2 because...well, she has more goats!

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Nice animals.. thanks for sharing.... :thumb: :love:

10. imaginationacres

imaginationacres New Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Virginia
    What cuties, love the boys beards! The hens look happy scratching away!