Beautiful Nigerian Doeling For Sale in OR

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, Aug 10, 2008.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    We have a very pretty, blue-eyed Nigerian doeling that will be for sale after weaning in early October. She is one of Honey's triplets born 8/1/08. We haven't decided for sure which one will be for sale but both are blue-eyed and pretty. They look nice conformationally and their dam is one of our favorites.

Pedigree:
    Sire: Camanna LK Royal Blue (NC PromisedLand HS Lion King x Camanna FD Tasonni Blue)
    Dam: Sugar Pine FD Bit O' Honey (Hayseed Farms FA Flash Dancer x Mountain Quest TM Butterscotch)

These kids were line-bred on Flash Dancer (Hayseed Farms Final Answer x MCH Gay-Mor's Lucky Native Dancer), a very popular buck in our area from Hayseed Farms. Flash Dancer was super dairy and passes on his wonderful dairy character to all of his kids. His daughters' udders take a while to reach their full potential (2-4 freshenings) but they do have VERY impressive udders!

I will be taking an udder and body photo of Honey in the next couple weeks.

Asking $350 - She is registerable w/ both ADGA & AGS.

Better pictures coming soon! These were taken at less than 24 hours old.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Many of you have probably already seen these photos but they are the only ones I have right now, much better pics coming soon!! :)

2. smwon

smwon Member

Aug 2, 2008
    Northern California
    Oh my gosh! I live in Northern California... darn! I'd love to have one of those doelings to go with the doeling and wether we just bought. However, with gas the way it is I can't go to NW Oregon to get her. :(

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Yeah, gas prices are pretty bad, prevented us from showing this year. . . . they are going down around here though. It's $3.87 last I saw.

Here's some new pics of the kids: