been busy

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by fritzie, Nov 7, 2007.

1. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i have been trying to get on here every day to atleast read. but the last few days have been very crazy here os haven't had a lot of time to post. first i hd to get the back on my buck barn for winter. then i bred 4 of my does in three days. my 8 yr old aussie had a large lump on his shoulder so took him in monday for surgery. thankfully it was not cancer but a very large fatty tumor. he is my best friend & constant companion & i don't know what i would do with out him. so i have been busy with him since he came home. also got my things from TX'S & have been trying to get every thing put away. hope things quit down now for a while. i hve one more doe to get bred then i am done with that. every one will be kidding in april.

2. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Since you're almost finished, can you come here and help me get up a second goat shed before it starts raining on Thursday?

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yes I had missed you fritzie.

IT is fun to be busy (well at leats if it is goat related) but I am glad you stopped in to give us an updates. :D

4. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    enjoytheride i don't think i would make it in time. :lol:
    thanks stacy i have missed not being a part of the group these last few days. yea i don't mind when i am busy with the goats but this getting the house togeather i am not into at all.