been busy

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by nhsmallfarmer, May 27, 2008.

1. nhsmallfarmer

nhsmallfarmer New Member

Apr 14, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Sorry I haven't been able to visit the site or make any posts lately, we have been really busy here on the farm, we just got done residing and painting the house, trying to get the garden spot ready to till up so I can plant, although not sure how I am going to do that as last week I was running a 5K and screwed up a couple of ligaments in my knee, I am having and MRI on Wed. we had a funeral yesterday, was at the gathering afterwards and found out 2 of our other friends had died. rough day
    hope everyone else is doing ok
    will try to stop back more often
    thanks Michelle

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH, Michelle.

I am so sorry to hear all that you have gone though. I would say that you need a :hug: :hug: or two.
    I hope your knee is going to heal without surgery. May that would stink for the summer. May as I read this again I just think you need another :hug: . I hope things get better.

I sure will add you in my prayers.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Michelle -

:hug: I am so sorry about the losses that you have faced in the last few weeks. Just know that we are here for you and we are thinking about you!

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh my how sad! I am sorry for your loss :( One great big :grouphug: for you

Hopefully that knee heals fast and easy for you, sounds painful

5. nhsmallfarmer

nhsmallfarmer New Member

Apr 14, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Re: been busy update

well, I went to my doctor and he said I have lock knee and he wanted to do surgery so needless to say i had it yesterday, it seems my meniscus tore and folded over, he had to cut that out and pull out a few piece that were floating around in there, YUK! anyways I feel 85% better now :) on the road to recovery :cool:

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Yikes Sounds painful and needless to say -- gross!

Thats wonderful that healing is already beginning. I will pray for a fast recovery

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    So sorry to hear of your losses :hug: And my goodness, hurting your knee to boot...just make sure you fllow Dr's orders and it will heal faster. Hope all starts looking up for you in the future.