Been very busy... won't be around much.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Dreamchaser, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    I have been trying to get some things sorted out lately, foreclosure is set for the 30th of July if I don't get qualified. So I have been sorting through paperwork, and jumping through hoops to try to keep my house.

Trying to keep my mind busy, been helping a cousin tear down some horse fencing, panels, hog fence and they are going to let me have it since they were just going to bulldoze it anyway. Hopefully I'll get to keep the house so I can finish the pasture.

My best friend goes in for surgery on the 13th, so I will be busy taking care of her, and her terminally ill husband for a few months. Have my hands very full right now.

Please keep me in your prayers.

~Dayna

2. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I will definitely pray for you, and your friends! :pray: :hug:

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I'm so sorry! I will be praying for you, your friends, and your family! :hug:

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yes will be praying for you - please do let us know how you are doing when you have the time

5. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Thanks. I just feel this overwhelming sense of hopelessness. I just feel terrible.

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry... things are not going well right now.....I will pray... that it all turns around for you ...and you will be able to keep the house.....and all other troubles will be changed into good.. :pray: :hug: