The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning we have discharge and low ligs!!! She isnt due till the 29th but the count down is still on!! Last season, she gave us one tiny black doe! Beep Beep is very small herself so Im thinking just a single in there! Will post pics later!!!! THINK :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: !!!!

CJ

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Re: Beep Beep is getting close!!

Good Luck. I just love the name. :slapfloor:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I'll get some new pics ASAP! Those ones on my site are old. Her name is beep beep because when she was born, she would "beep". She was about a week premature and "died" twice. She stopped breathing on 2 seperate occasions. My dad (who is a paramedic) gave her cpr and basically brought her back to life twice. He came up with the name Beep Beep and it just stuck. You know those moments where you look at one of your family members or animals or friends and think "wow, I cant believe you are doign this, your not supposed to be here right now"? Thats kind of what her situation is like. She is a miracle!

CJ

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Im sorry guys, I wasnt able to get pictures. We are having some storm issues this morning so I had to RUN to the barn and feed the babies and then RUN backdodging thunder and stuff. It wasnt fun! Its supposed to dry up this afternoon and I will get home from work at ^:30 so I will get pictures then.

CJ

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts

Well, Your dad is a HERO. That is wonderful.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

OK!!! Finally! Pics!!!!!! Let me know what you guys think!

Sorry about the chick in that last one! They wouldnt get out of the way!!!

CJ

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts

I will say a single doe :girl:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

sweetgoats said:
I will say a single doe :girl:
Thats what she had last time. We had to sell the doe to a none breeding how because she was TINY!!!! At 6 months old, she was the size of a newborn boer.

CJ

1 - 20 of 57 Posts