Belated Happy Fathers Day!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by sealawyer, Jun 23, 2009.

1. sealawyer

sealawyer New Member

May 31, 2009
    Dew, Texas
    I just came off of the tugboat this morning and got to visit with my new Fathers Day presents, a new Boer billy, a beautiful, fancy full blood doe, and a la mancha doe! Munchie the Mancha is really strange looking to someone who has known only Spanish, Angora, and boer goats all of his life! She was a yearling that someone was going to use as a recip doe. Munchie is so friendly it is hard to get through the gate without having her in your back pocket. That, and the funky lookin' ears kinda endear you to her! :love:

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    wow! goats for fathers day..what a present. I'll keep that in mind for my 16th. :wink:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well what a nice fathers day gift.

happy fathers day to you and to all the males on this board. :)

4. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    What a great gift! LaManchas are pretty hard not to fall in love with :)

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is a super gift..... :love: :greengrin:

I Hope all the Dad's....... had a "Happy Fathers Day" ......... :greengrin:

6. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    What a nice fathers day gift!!!

7. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    What a great fathers day gift. You are going to love your lamancha, if she is anything like mine she will be your shadow in no time.

8. sealawyer

sealawyer New Member

May 31, 2009
    Dew, Texas
    Even though it was 101 in the shade today and the three newbies were lolling about in the shade, when I came out for a visit and sat on my bucket, Munchie came over and stood in front of me and laid her head on my shoulder and requested the affection that she thought she so richly deserved! And recieved it! :hug: They got some animal crackers today and we were having a regular love fest, I finally got Ashy the FBdoe to allow me to touch her, when Speck the buck realized he wasn't the dominant male and started to get between me and his girls! That got him a beard pull and a time out in the pen! He wasn't very aggresive for the rest of the day!

Thanks for the Fathers Day wishes.