Bella, CIndy and Mindy Kidded

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by magilacudy, Jun 16, 2010.

1. magilacudy

magilacudy Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Ontario
    Bella kidded with a huge beautiful :kidred: Last week.

Cindy and Mindy first time moms had easy births at the same time tonight :hair: . With Cindy having :kidblue: :kidblue:

Mindy had :kidblue: Twice the size of Cindys.

Mindy refused her baby right from the start being quiet mean about it. Cindy gladly took over and has taken all three kids.

I'm a little disapointed about Mindy and the fact we got 3 :kidblue: But am glad everyone is safe

SAFE being my main choice of word considering we had a tornado rip through last week and its a miracle we made it out alive and our house and barn still stand. My neighbours on the other hand were not so lucky and lost everything. But we are all SAFE.
    Will post pictures as soon as can get these pics resized.

2. magilacudy

magilacudy Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Ontario
    I dont have a clear pic of Mindys baby but its a twin to Cindys black kid just double in size.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      166.6 KB
      Views:
    • 1st.jpg
      1st.jpg
      File size:
      163.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2nd.jpg
      2nd.jpg
      File size:
      162 KB
      Views:

3. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Awww they are so adorable! And how crazy it must have been for you to be watching after two does in labor at the same time! That is the worry I have about our girls! At least if they give me a few hours between births...I might keep some sanity...LOL
    That is so wonderful that Cindy took in Mindy's baby. A real shame that Mindy refused him. I worry about that with our does - first timers and not sure how they might act.

Congrats on the beautiful kids, and I must say Bella's little doeling has a flashy head! I love her markings!

4. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Awww they are very adorable! I'm so glad that your family and your animals are all ok after the tornado!!!!! How SCARY!

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    You've been really busy...and having to of dealt with a tornado ...wow :shocked: ...that is very scary indeed.... :hug:

Congrats on the new babies... they are adorable... :love: Sorry that Mindy had to be a butt head.... :( ... but thank God for your other doe.. that took in her baby...priceless.... :thumb:

6. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    How sweet of the doe to adopt another baby! What a wonderful mama :)

Congrats on the safe kiddings... how scary to have a tornado come through that close to the birthing time... we have fires and earthquakes here but the thought of a tornado just terrifies me.

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    All 3 boys are adorable...but I think the little blue/gray colored one is my favorite! Not too often you see a goatie that color! Congrats on healthy babies that thankfully have a roof over their heads!