Bellafire Farm - Ophelia's kidding thread due 2/13

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by Bellafire Farm, Feb 1, 2011.

1. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

Traci, they are SOOOOO CUTE!!

2. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    Oh my goodness, they are so precious! Look how little!! I especially love the little girl with the one white leg. They look like you could put them in your purse and go shopping with them! Way too cute.

3. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    They are so super sweet and curious... I could put them in my pocket - no problem -they'd love it! :) Well, except for the fact that Momma Phi (Ophelia) won't even let me sit BETWEEN her and her babies...let alone hold one of them out of sight! She absolutely has to be RIGHT NEXT to them 24/7! She's such a good momma! I couldn't be happier with her or the babies! :love:

4. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

AWWWWWW THATS WONDERFULLLLL :)

5. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    Oh, they're beautiful.. it sure makes life busy once they come along...doesn't it? have Fun!!!

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    So glad that she did give you healthy :kidred: :kidred: :leap:

From the pic...the second baby looks to be polled :? I'm seeing a "Moe" hairdo and no swirls :whatgoat:

Now.....I wanna see Phi's udder.....pleeeease :wink:

7. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    Funny you should say that.... I don't have any polled genetics in my herd... but I did notice during one of our little syringe feedings earlier this weekend that neither of them have ANY horn bumps AT ALL! Hmmmm.... must be related to being slightly preemie? Not sure...
    Haven't wanted to stress Phi out yet... things have been crazy enough with everyone, human & goat alike, practically living in that little kidding pen for the past weekend. LOL! I'll post some pics as soon as the rain stops & we can walk-about. :wink:

8. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :thumbup: I understand all about living in the kid stall! And not stressing mama :wink:

9. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    They are sooo CUTE! :love: Congratulations!

10. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    SO cute! Congrats!

11. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Absolutely adorable!! I LOVE those genetics! :)

12. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    awwww PRECIOUS!!!! Congrats on such lil darlings! Just curious do you know how much they weigh? They definitely look like tiny lil cuties that are striving! And mama sounds very protective, so good for her! I hope your able to get some nice weather your way so they can get outside :)