Belly pics!! UPDATED!

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by liz, Jan 13, 2010.

1. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    After the last couple weeks worrying over Penny, I can relax a little now and enjoy my preggy girls growing bellies!
    Bailey is my FF on day 104 and due 2/23
    [​IMG]

She is forming an udder and I can feel kid movement...she WAS NOT happy with me at all today and refused to let me get a side pic. I am thinking a single, but could be wrong :pray:
    Binkey is due 3/1 and on day 98
    She has a very healthy rumen and they just finished up the hay rack...she has had 2 sets of twins and a single in the past.
    She is to the right, Bailey is on the left.
    [​IMG]

Angel is due 3/23 but this is the due date of her "5 day" heat so she could have settled with the first breeding making her due 3/17
    She had a single and a set of twins previously and is never wide, she carries low and deep.
    Day 80 could be 2 in there.
    [​IMG]

2. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Re: Belly pics!!

Very pretty baby bellies, your girls look good. They are beautiful to. Good luck

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

They are getting big.... :love:

love the 1st pic ...the tongue... looks like she is sticking it out at you...LOL :ROFL:

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

Exactly...Bailey was not happy with me at all, she showed it in that pic :laugh:

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

I will be getting more pics tomorrow.....and maybe starting a kidding thread. Bailey is on 125 and Binky on day 119....still about 3 weeks to go for Bailey but it's Angel that is scaring me...she's on day 101 or day 96 and she's HUGE!

I'll be trimming around Bailey and Bink's udders as well....I get super excited when I see FF udder's growing.

6. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana

Liz.....your girls are such cuties!

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

your girls look so darn cute!!!! Give lots of loves for me!

8. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

Of course they tend to get too much lovin's....thats why I have a "Princess" that rams the back of my leg while the big girls get their lovin's first! Guess who!

Just wait til I get those pics up tomorrow....amazing how fast those bellies grew!

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

cant wait to see the updated pictures

10. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009

:love: Angel :D

11. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine

All the girls are lovely!
    Bailey must have figured since she "WAS NOT happy" with you and you were taking a pic, she would make sure everyone seeing the pic knew it. She did it at the perfect moment! :slapfloor:

12. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    As promised.....
    Bailey is on day 126 ONLY 19 days to go til 145 :clap:
    I'm thinking a single, but then again being a FF possibly 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Binky is on day 120 with her 4th freshening....could be 2 but she was bigger last year and had a single doe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Angel likely took with her second breeding and would be on day 97 with her 3rd freshening....she had twins last year and was not this wide AT ALL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    No rear shot of Angel just yet...her udder doesn't start til the few days before delivery.

And just because you'll be seeing belly pics this time next year of Penny, I was able to get a pic of her and Binky together, just to show that my brat is VERY close to being the same height...Penny is 6 1/2 months old and was more intested in the boys.
    [​IMG]

It is the calm before the storm, BEAUTIFUL outside today so I went pic happy. Not looking forward to the predicted snowfall tomorrow.

13. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Great pix Liz, thanks for sharing! :D

14. kids-n-peeps

kids-n-peeps New Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Virginia
    They look great -- you must be getting excited :)

15. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh boy yah Angel is more deep them out but still rather round and being not that far along..... twins for sure maybe more! I hope her udder is bigger this year!

16. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I hope so too!! Granted she feeds her kids just fine BUT I enjoy milking all my girls and this doe is defiately a trial to milk.
    She has a MAJOR improvement over her dam's "cantalope in a sock" though!! I prayed that Angel's udder would be better than her mom's I just wasn't expecting it to be totally opposite!

I'm excited to see Baileys full...her dam had a really nice udder for a nigi/pygmy, and Baileys is already bigger than Angels was with her 1st freshening!
    Binkey always pleases me, easy to milk and lots of it!

17. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    They are so pretty! I bet all those babies will be so cute! :)

18. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Heres a few updated pics of Angel and Binkey....with bellies full of hay too so they look much bigger than usual.
    Angel is on day 106
    [​IMG]
    Binkey is on 128
    [​IMG]

19. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

I would give anything for Daisy to have a belly like Angel's . . . :p But alas, I fear I am in for a single buckling. . .
    Both of them are looking good!! :)