The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best brand of mineral for goats?
I have manna pro, but it’s very expensive for such a little bag. I was going to get Purina Goat mineral, but my tractor supplies doesn’t have it in stock, and amazon wants $40 for a 25lb bag which I think is a bit expensive. A another option I was going to get was Wind and Rain cattle mineral, but they only come in 50lb bags and I don’t want to get that much and spend the money, for my goats to not like it. What’s you guys opinion? And brands of mineral your goats like. Thanks

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
2,980 Posts
I use Sweetlix Meat Maker goat minerals and I know a lot of people like them. Other brands that are well liked are Purina Goat minerals, Purina Wind and Rain Cattle mineral, and Cargil Onyx. If I were you I would try to buy minerals in a 50lb. bag. That's going to save you a lot, and I think it's unlikely that they wouldn't eat it once they figure out what it is.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I use Sweetlix Meat Maker goat minerals and I know a lot of people like them. Other brands that are well liked are Purina Goat minerals, Purina Wind and Rain Cattle mineral, and Cargil Onyx.
:up:

We use purina goat mineral.

@NigerianDwarfOwner707 could probably help you pick which mineral is best for your goats

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yup, and TSC almost always has it in stock. I tried the Manna Pro but this is better and they like it a lot more.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
By the way, your profile picture is absolutely adorable.
I found the picture o
By the way, your profile picture is absolutely adorable.
i found the picture on Pinterest, and thought it was so cute, I cannot wait to have baby goats next year, then I can get my own baby goat picture :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts