The Goat Spot Forum banner

241 - 260 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
Ok I hope you all can look at these videos and tell me what you think?? Rey and Rosie are the doe's I ultrasounded today. I think Rey is pregnant. She is 37 days approx. Rosie is 30 days and FAT. So she wasn't easy to ultrasound. I am hoping to get a better ultrasound on her in a few days. But I think on Rey's ultrasound that we saw babies?? What do you think?? tami

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKPhfoeyAEiaNU72SmdX0aviNllJDuGTr

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
Moers: thank you for letting me know what you saw! I was thinking I saw babies on Reys ultrasound but wasn’t sure about Rosie! So thank you for your post!! We may pull blood on them too just to verify. Not sure yet. I’m just not as confident in what I saw for sure. But I know by 40-45-50 days babies should be very obvious. So may wait a few days to pull blood. If we don’t have to pull blood that would be my preference!

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm pretty sure I saw 2 on Rosie as well. But I would wait on the blood. You are so close to that pretty much for sure stage on seeing babies! I would try it again on the 40-45 day mark and if your not sure, then go ahead with the blood. I know the wait is killing you!
Well we had a oops here and although I'm not overly thrilled about the situation they are cute, so here are some puppies.
IMG_1611887345.226176.jpg

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Goofygoat: thanks. We hope they are pregnant. Will post updated ultrasound video and any blood test results.

Jessica yeah I’m going to wait to pull blood til next wk or maybe a few days later. I think Rey is 40 days Saturday and Rosie is 35 days on Monday. So I may check them again sat night or Sunday. By thurs Rey should be 45 days. And by next Saturday Rosie will be 45 days. So I can ultrasound again next Friday.
Wow that’s so cool! Thanks for sharing the puppy ultrasound. What kind of dog?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
Oh. Lol!!
I plan to ultrasound Rey and Rosie again today. Rosie is 35 days and Rey would be I think 42 days. So hoping I see obvious babies today! I will probably ultrasound again toward the end of the week. Then pull blood next wk if no obvious babies.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yes they will be Boxer X Queensland/ Border collie puppies. They will be interesting little suckers that’s for sure lol but they should be good family dogs and my daughter gets to keep one of the puppies so of course she is over the moon.
Ugh I’m sorry your not finding anything for sure. That was my annoyance with the machine. I just questioned what I saw way too much when they were so short bred while others were finding for sure kids. I know you need to know for sure so you can work on getting them bred if they are open so I’m crossing my fingers the results come back they are bred.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
That’s cool Jessica about your puppies that you are expecting!

My girls just aren’t far along enough to know for sure. But I thought they were pregnant.

My daughter pulled blood today and we sent it. So results by Monday I think!!!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #260 (Edited)
Ok got results back today from blood tests. UGH neither are pregnant!!! Grrrr! So back they go to the bucks. And July babies. Ugh

Next breeding season we will have a buck. He will be brought home next Friday! But too young to breed yet.

241 - 260 of 266 Posts