Bethany!!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Amos, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    I was looking at your website.. I just noticed!

We have bucklings from the same breedings!!

http://www.adgagenetics.org/GoatDetail. ... N001477479

When I talked to Sara on the phone back in May or whenever it was she said that she just had the one buckling left and she wasn't planning on selling him but she thought she better answer my email and see if I would buy. Anyway, small world. Thought it was kind of neat. I'll have to post pictures of him on here one day.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is so cool Amos.... :thumbup: :greengrin:

3. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Oh wow!! That's cool! I knew you had been interested in getting one from Robin but I didn't know if you did or not!! It was a rather last minute decision for me to get my boy...but I'm sure glad I did as I'm sooo happy with him! He's great!! Yeah you should definitely post some pictures of yours, I'd love to see him!

4. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    I'll have to take some one day then.

Do you have any pics of your guy?

Sara said that the two does (Robin had quads) from the breeding are NOT leaving her hands. The only way one would leave were if she sold it at an auction. She said she's going to breed MW to Robin again and keep a buckling from them, so I'm pretty happy I chose him while he was still available.

My mom and I got to see their barn and set up, and all their does, and then the buck barn and MW and the others. They have HUGE heads. All her Nubian bucks were just massive and very beautiful. She showed me all the kids and pointed out Godiva's kids. Lets just say it was heaven, surrounded by all the gorgeous goats!

I'm trying to decide which herd I might want to get a buck out of next.

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That's really neat! I know me, laurel haven, and poppy patch all have bucks from the same sire and dam, but not the same litter.

6. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Wow, that would be so cool to see her place, and all her goats! Yeah from what she's told me she REALLY likes their sisters...I'm sure they're beautiful! I sure love my guy!

No I don't have any pictures of him though...he's in major rut right now and SUPER stinky so it wouldn't be too fun trying to set him up for pics. :D All he has his mind on right now is the girls.