Bianca's day out

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Bianca, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Bianca

Bianca New Member

Oct 24, 2007
    My goat Bianca is extremely tame and almost acts more like a dog than a goat, so sometimes I let her out to roam around the yard.
    She first went over to the breeding pen to visit her twin sister and half sister, Bailey and Charlotte. I think she was a little jealous of all of the attention Bailey was getting from the buck, Abraham. Then she decided to climb in the bucket of the tractor. I got too far away from her at one point, so she came running to me. She's really cute in that she doesn't like me to be out of sight. The last picture is about the only one where she would look right at me though. She's kinda a pig and eats all the time. You know what they say, the grass is greener on the other side of the fence!

Attached Files:

2. Bianca

Bianca New Member

Oct 24, 2007
    Pics cont. (I didn't realize you could only attach 3 pics)

Attached Files:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    pretty goats....................and the goat in the bucket pic................so cute.................. :thumbup:

4. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    I find that some of my goats are rather dogs like too. I love to let one roam for awhile. Thanks for sharing :)

5. Bianca

Bianca New Member

Oct 24, 2007
  6. badnewsboers

badnewsboers New Member

May 9, 2008
    Newport, NC
    Heh, my Sadie does the same thing. All I have to do is call when she's out of the pen and she'll stroll over.

Thanks for sharing. Your girl is a cutie!

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awww....she's not spoiled is she? Isn't it a wonderful feeling when they love you that much :love:

8. Bianca

Bianca New Member

Oct 24, 2007
    Spoiled? Of course not. What gave you that idea? :) I just happen to do whatever she wants me to do. :) It is really nice to have a goat who is such a pet.