Big girl not preggers

Discussion in 'Goat Management' started by Graffogefarms, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms Active Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    just got goats scanned - she is not preggers, :( but everyone else is. :thumb: So from mid jan onward going to be VERY busy!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    how many others do you have bred?

Sorry Big Girl didnt come up preggers :(

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh no...I am sorry... she isn't preggo.... :( :hug:

4. Graffogefarms

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    About 22-24 others :wink: ! Going to do the a.i. on Gretel week of Jan 10th. Jumper is going to be a first timer - as is Sinead and Pepper! . Goldie is due again Mid Feb, as is her mom chocolate. Tia is also due mid feb - hoping for does this time from her and Wodin.

5. shanzone2001

shanzone2001 New Member

Nov 8, 2009
    I love your goats' names!!!

6. Graffogefarms

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    Sadly Sinead aborted yesterday, and it was a doe. I've been worming her, but she is not putting on weight. But - wormed and gave her antibiotics right away. Going to separate her as soon as I can get some mini sheds, and paddocks up. This way I can build her up a bit better. She is too quiet. Anyway, we got pepper, Tia, chocolate, goldie, snowy, hope, smiley, mocha, vinca,lola,jumper, houdini,wawa, buttercup, daisy,heidi, mia,pearl,fatty, cream, number 8, number 57, and number 29, (saanens) lol all preggers. Big girl empty as is sinead now, Gypsy a hemaprodite, and then the rest - yearlings - (tootsie - guess who's daughter she is! )and a few others. Oreo a Saanen nubian cross - gorgeous black nubie type, happy mocha's daughter, sweetie, jessies girl, fatties girl, unigirl, fluffy, honora, and about 4 other girls, the rest are all boys! Kind of running out of names lol

7. shanzone2001

shanzone2001 New Member

Nov 8, 2009
    So sorry to hear about your loss. :( I am trying to figure out Tootsie's mom...is it obvious? :(

8. Graffogefarms

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    lol - well - Tootsie's mom is - Chocolate!, we just have to figure out a name for Chocolate's kid this year and keep the theme going. Chocs, first kid was Goldie, I know nothing to do with Choc unless you think of the Golden centre of a Cadbury Crunchy!

9. Shelly Borg

Shelly Borg New Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Redding CA
    I love Cadbury Crunchys. They are hard to find though over here in the States.

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am sorry she aborted..... :( :hug: :(

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am sorry she aborted and that Big girl is not Pregnant. It sounds like you are still going to be very busy.