*big tease*

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Dreamchaser, May 22, 2009.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    I wanted to let you all know, that I am starting up a new endeavor. It's goat related in a way... I designed a new logo! Going to have them printed up. Can't show you until I get it registered and trademarked. (scared of image theives) It's a little spot of hope in my life. I have some people I have showed it to, and they want it in their shop. Hoping to get this done this next week. *fingers crossed*

It seems like one thing after another! I have so many art jobs going on that it isn't EVEN funny. But I will feel a sense of accomplishment when it's all done. The money will be nice too. If everything goes well with the house issue, I can put the money toward some goats. Won't that be nice. :shades:

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    That is pretty cool! Just so I got this right. . . the pixies are the images that move? Like the one in your sig? If so, I want one! :D I'll send you a pm.

3. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    I LOVE that little cart goat!! :love:

If I can think of something cute, perhaps I'll have you make me one too! :)

4. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Can't wait to see it! If I had $5 in my paypal account I would want a pixie too, but I'll have to wait.

5. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Oh, ha ha. The thing I am making are tee-shirt designs. Did I forget to type that? Huh... Weird...

And yes, the pixies are the animated guys in my siggy.

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Cool!

I wanna a pixie! :( But I don't know if my mom would like that idea too much... :roll:

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Dreamchaser....that is wonderful news..... :leap: ......I know... it will sell like hot cakes.....I don't even have to see it to know ....it is beautiful.......but when your ready to show us here on TGS ......we will be honored to see it.... :wink: :greengrin: