Big Thank you to Liz!

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by StaceyRosado, May 27, 2010.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I just want you to all know that the forum is back up and running because Liz took the time while I was busy working to contact the host and really work with them to get the forum back to where we can post again! :stars:

Thank you Liz for doing that for all of us :hug: :wahoo:

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    LOL.... No problem! It was much easier than I thought it would be, and the Tech that did the repair was very good at what he does, I just IM'd him and did some copy/pasting of the links that wouldn't work.
    All better now!

Now, I need to go milk, I have 3 big mouths reminding me that they need relief :greengrin:

3. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    but its the time you took thats so important I couldnt do it so you stepped up in a big way thank you :)

4. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Thank you liz you are awesome

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
  6. 7acreranch

7acreranch New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Eastern OK
  7. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    :thumb: Thanks Liz! :hug:

8. goinggoaty

goinggoaty New Member

May 19, 2010
    Edgewood, New Mexico
    Thank You Liz! Without you guys taking the time to make this site run smoothly Newbie's like myself would be lost trying to sift through all the misc. goat info on the web. Thanks :thumb:

9. Mully

Mully New Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Mt Ulla , NC
    That is what is so great about this site ...people helping people help goats...and other critters

10. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    No problem...had some time after work and before milking, too hot here to even be outside....and thats after working in a kitchen all morning!

Glad I could help :hug:

11. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    :clap: WHOOHOO LIZ.. :hug: ...THANK YOU! I about had a melt down when I got on this afternoon and it was down! I felt like I was shut off from my personal little world.......I LOVE THIS PLACE! I know, I know....I need to get a real life.....right?????

12. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    You're the best!!!! Thank you Liz and to all our other moderators!! You all are great!

13. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Thank you Kylee.....we appreciate that...very much.... :thumb: :hug:

Thanks Liz....I used yahoo messenger last night... telling Stacey.... that something was up with the site... We sat through a repair session .... for TGS.... to only find... that repair failed.. :( ... It was getting really late...so the repair had to wait til today..... I felt so lost... when I wasn't able to answer posts.... :sigh: thanks Liz..... :thumb: :greengrin: :grouphug:

14. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yes thank you Pam for trying last night :hug: - I just didnt have the energy to stay awake any longer. But if you hadnt told me I wouldnt have known something was up till much later today. So at least I did try a couple times today to get it taken care of but didnt have the time to devote to it.

15. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
  16. crocee

crocee New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    Thank you so much :hug: I was really starting to suffer withdraws so I went to dig holes for the new fence.

17. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Thanks so much! I felt lost without this forum!

18. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Well then......Also a big Thank You to you Pam......and Thanks Always to you Stacey...... All of you guys (gals) are the greatest! :leap:

19. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I felt bad emailing Stacey to tell her. I did not know what to do and then we had new owners here at work, so I could not take the time to try to figure things out, not that I would of know what to do. :shrug:

Thanks ladies for being all over it. :thumb: