bio-tracking

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by AlaskaBoers, Feb 27, 2009.

1. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    i got blood drawn yesterday...

i need to send it in today, i want all 8 tested for CAE and then 2 tested for pregnancy along with the cae.

do i need to send in both forms? one form? do i send payment? or do i need two separate tubes?

thanks everyone!

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I emailed them about this is what they told me:

"Hi Ashley - Go ahead and use the Pregnancy form, indicate in the additional test box that you want CAE, on on the doe for CAE only write in big letters CAE ONLY and we should catch it.
    We do have a CAE- only form if you want to use that in addition to the pregnancy form."

Your going to love biotracking. They get back to you very fast especially if you select the option to have the report emailed to you. They also give you the exact numbers on the cae tests.

One tube of blood should be fine and i just sent payment in the same package as the tubes.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Sorry, just getting on, but yep, Ashley took care of it for you!!

I am awaiting blood results today from them!!! Fingers crossed we have some Abba breedings!

4. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Everyone seems to really like biotracking! When I test, I'm going to use biotracking also. :thumb:

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I LOVE :love: Biotracking for pregnancy testing!

Chuck, Doug, and Jeremy are awesome!

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    well, i sent it in Saturday....and waiting for the results...i hope the blood is there by now!

7. yonderhill

yonderhill New Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Upstate NY
    I have to say Bio-tracking ROCKS.. Sent blood in last Monday and had the results on Friday.. All the girls were confirmed Pregnant and CAE Neg!!!! Yay!!

Jennah

8. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    nice! hopefully i'll get my results back soon....

9. yonderhill

yonderhill New Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Katrina, have you heard from Bio-Tracking yet??? Hoping you got all good results!!

Jennah