Bitter sweet.

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Crissa, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well I have a lady coming to buy Heidi and to look at Chase. If she get's Chase she may be giving me a doeling back from Heidi (if she has one) or maybe a doeling from a breeding between he and one of the Nubians. She's already got a Nubian and a Togg doe. And she lives in Guthrie, which isn't too far from me so I'll still get to go and visit! I'm going to sure miss them though. (no matter how much they managed to get one my nerves sometimes) :( So I'm kind of sad but happy at the same time.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I know the feeling ... :( .....it is hard sometimes to let them go....... :hug:

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I completely understand - I sold a couple does last night and felt the same thing

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they do pull at those heart strings...that is for sure.....

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thats great news! I hope it works out :hug:

6. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well they took both of them. :tears: I started crying whenever we loaded them up. If Heidi has a doe kid I get it back and we might repeat that breeding if not. Orion started crying for Chase too, along with Lyric for Heidi. I felt so bad! They're going to be spoiled though, I can tell.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Crissa I am so sorry :( :hug:

Now comes the huge fun of looking for a new buck :wink:

8. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    I must be cold hearted or something...I just love to see my babies go on to good homes. New goat owners are so happy to get their new purchases and it makes you realize "you can do this" goat business thing. I just love having folks here to look at and talk about goats. I'm having such fun! Hope you get your doeling back. :hug:

9. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks. Yep, I gotta find that next buck and he's hopefully going to be REALLY nice. :)

Di~ You're not cold hearted. I liked talking to them and seeing that my goats were going to a good home, but I'm still going to miss them.