Black and white paint stallion for sale-

Discussion in 'Other Animals For Sale' started by heathersboers, Nov 26, 2008.

1. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    Ok We have to cut down on the horse- here is Scooter -We are asking $700 for him if anyone knows someone looking for a nice horse- he is a 2 year old black and white tobiano stallion. He is Walker and Paint cross and has a beautiful gait!!! His sire is Box C Sylvester Pep- a black and white registered QH tobiano paint-Already 15.2+ hh. Great horse!!! Has had a saddle on his back-no problems- Born on our property-Sire is on site! Easy to handle-already breeding-first foal due Spring 09-
    [​IMG]

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I just wanted to say.......he is a very handsome stallion.....good luck in selling him... :) :thumbup:

3. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    Thanks Toth- he was born here and I had to pull him so i am attached to him more than the others. i just want him to go to a good home.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    your welcome.....heathersboers :) :thumbup:

5. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Well, I would take him in a heartbeat but we have the same problem with 13.

6. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    What a pretty flashy boy! I love black and white paints. :drool: I sure hope you find a good home for him soon.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I had a dream that someone gave me a stallion that looked just like yours ----- I think I am wishing you were closer way to much! :shades: :slapfloor: