Black Kiko buck and colorful kids for sale in KY

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by getchagoat (Julie), Jan 8, 2009.

1. getchagoat (Julie)

getchagoat (Julie) New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Waco, KY
    We are selling our current kiko herdsire, LJK Coal Dust.
    Pure black, shiny shiny coat, wormed once maybe twice a year, DOB 4/1/06, IKGA and AKGA registered, 99%.
    Throws color like crazy in healthy kids. He gets the job done and has a good result.
    One of his daughters brought the highest price for 50% does at KikoFest 2008, black with blue eyes.
    Only selling him since we are reducing the herd down. We hate to lose him.
    $500 firm.

15 of his kids so far are on the ground and one left to kid that he bred. They will be available in March.
    We have 2 bottle doelings that look just like my profile pic (their mom). One has blue eyes, both 74%.
    Have white, cream, tan with black, brown with black, light red, multicolored.
    Out of 50% - 99% kiko does and a dairy/boer cross.
    $150 - $400

2 does left to kid that are bred to CBFF Freedom Farm's George. We purchased George at KikoFest. He is a very meaty goat and good size for his age. He is brown, tan, and cream, a nice looking goat, 94%.
    Martha is a white with cream 74% goat that also is very meaty, can't wait to see the kids they have produced. She is due in February.
    One Ear is a commercial dairy boer cross, also due in February.

We will be making final decisions on which does to sell closer to weaning. We will have commercial up through 99% available.

25% deposit to reserve.
    Website will be updated with pics in the next couple of weeks so I don't have to update so often as they grow. Contact me if you there's something specific you'd like pics of now.