Blackbelly sheep

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by kelebek, Apr 19, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I thought that I would share some more pictures of my sheep and lambs since they are done for the year.

I was having so much fun watching the lambs and my mastiff, Luna this morning!

I am trying to load the short video to photobucket, but it is having trouble - may have to load it from work tomorrow. But it was funny - cause as Luna's tail would wag, the 1 month old lambs would come over and bob their head watching the tail swing - hehehe

Mom and 1 day old ewe lamb

[​IMG]

Ram lambs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Luna and sheep

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    so adorable ....love the dog and sheep shots......like the one that the 2 lambs... are looking at your dogs tail like ....What is that thingy...LOL :greengrin:

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    After I took that photo is when I switched the camera to video and took a short clip of them with Luna - it was so funny! Hopefully I can get it to load here real soon!

4. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh I would love to see that....the pic alone is cute and funny........ :greengrin:

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    The lamb that is closest to Luna's tail is one of the twins that momma first rejected and was in the house for the first 12 hours of his life. Momma took him back, but his twin is a bottle baby at a friends house and I guess is just doing awesome

6. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh heck yea.........he looks really good.....I can't believe it is him...he's doing alot of growing ...I see...... :thumbup: :dance:

7. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    cute! you have some tall fencing!

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    It is 10 foot game fencing reinforced by drilling pipe. They raised elk here before we moved here.

9. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Beautiful animals and property!!

Love the ones of the kids and the dog and I can't wait to see video!!