The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the most calm and non-violent goat i've ever seen, her name is Black. She was bred to a huge Saanen buck on 28 september(that was the last time she went in heat, knowing that the buck visit was from 16 sep till 21 nov).
Her udder started developing in 20 december, she was never bred before.
Aaaaaanndd this is my first time with goat kidding so i'm very excited to see small black/white creatures:love::ROFLMAO:
I searched alot about the ligament thing but i'm not quite finding them so i will be moving her out of the barn to a calmer place in 20 feb.
Till now the other does did not show any signs that they are pregnant, i will keep you updated if anything shows up.
Any remarks/questions are appreciated.

Plant Dog breed Working animal Terrestrial animal Grass
Vertebrate Dog breed Dog Carnivore Working animal

Nose Hair Primate Eyelash Liver
Plant Dog Dog breed Carnivore Grass

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
3,908 Posts
Aww what a pretty goatie! should have beautiful babies!

Lucy is adorable 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I'm a dog person 100%. We have 11 dogs. 1 poodle Winnie dog (Katy), one poodle Winnie dog Pomeranian (big girl), 5 Pomeranian Shih tzus (Panda, Pumpkin, Brownie, Missy and Vanna, 1 registered German Shepherd male (Riley) and two Anatolian Pyrenees (Bruno and Princess). We love dogs❤♥🙃🙃

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aww what a pretty goatie! should have beautiful babies!

Lucy is adorable 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I'm a dog person 100%. We have 11 dogs. 1 poodle Winnie dog (Katy), one poodle Winnie dog Pomeranian (big girl), 5 Pomeranian Shih tzus (Panda, Pumpkin, Brownie, Missy and Vanna, 1 registered German Shepherd male (Riley) and two Anatolian Pyrenees (Bruno and Princess). We love dogs❤♥🙃🙃
wowowowowow i need pics for all of them as soon as possible 😍
and thanks for your compliment!

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
3,908 Posts
wowowowowow i need pics for all of them as soon as possible 😍
and thanks for your compliment!
Your welcome! And haa Thatd be a lot of pics😆. Here's Vanna, she is our only house dog, the rest are outdoor dogos
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver Companion dog

1 - 20 of 40 Posts