Blah Blah

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by lesserweevil, Oct 12, 2007.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Well I Just felt like writing a post. So here I am. Again. Me. That Weevil thing.

this is my last day home :cry: I'm going to miss all my babies etc. *sniff*.

You know what would be really funny, in a kind of perverted sort of way - if Whissy came in heat tomorrow, just after I left? :roll:

She looks like she COULD be coming in heat now - of course she would leave it until I was on my way to England, wouldn't she? Oh well *sigh* I've got all the arrangements made...

I'm a little unhappy about leaving Demi and her head, but it's looking great and all scabbed over. The guy minding them is under strict instructions to tell someone if it changes in appearance. Plus I'm going to get my father to go up there every now and then to check on them.

How many days is it until the 21st November, i ask myself? Counting down to when I'll be home again... even though it'll only be for 4 days.

:evil:

anyway I just felt like posting :D

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    from today till the 21st of November it is 40 days.

Do remember to check in with us my dear! WE need a few good laughs through the day :D

3. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    of course, I'll have a nice wireless connection in the UK so I'll be BUGging you the whole time. MWUAHAHAHA...

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Oh wonderful :roll: the BUG has shown up here too LOL ;)

5. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    California
    Are you going for more training? Shelly

6. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    yup!

Oh I just went up to the field to spend a few last moments with the goats - Harmie didn't want anything to do with me but Whissy was so sweet. SHe did what she has always done best - rested her head against my face and just stood there, pressing against me. And then moved to put her nose in my neck. She is SO affectionate, I just love that goat.

Then Demi decided she wanted in. So she puts her dirty little poopy forehoof onto my skirt. I pick it up and plonk it on the floor. She gives me a haughty look and puts her foot back on my lap.

Whissy looks up from her kissing and regards Demi with an evil eye and reaches out to bite. I put my hand in front of her mouth and push her back. "No, Whissy, be NICE". Whissy glares at me balefully and reaches towards Demi's ears. I push her away.

Demi looks gleefully around and climbs onto the gate behind me and proceeds to chew my hair. Whissy struggles to reach the little imp to teach her a lesson but I stop her. Whissy is shocked that I could possibly let such a brat get away with something like that! I try to content her by stroking her and loving her and ignoring the brat behind me who is trying to use me as a mountain. Ouch! Go AWAY, Demi!

I reach out my hand and cup Whissy's nose in it - she lays her head sideways and relaxes there, her mouth slightly open. I take the opportunity to try to plait her beard as she rests her head on the back of my hand now. The plait doesn't stay in long...

boy I just LOVE those goats. I wish Harmie was a little more cuddly though. the Bug doesn't like being cuddled that much. ( I mean the Harmie-Bug, not the Weevil-Bug).

Their nicknames?

Whisper the Blister
    Harmie the Bug
    Demi the Goober

7. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    Be careful and study hard! The goats will miss you as much as you miss them I'll bet.

8. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Well I've arrived safely in Goatless England... after driving about 280 miles... plus a 4 hr ferry trip *yawn*

9. Droopymole

Droopymole New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    In my hole...
    Are you in London? Or somewhere else?