bleach test

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by -cheyenne-, Sep 3, 2014.

1. -cheyenne-

-cheyenne- New Member

Sep 2, 2014
    I had a question about the bleach pregnancy test... does it really work? How long does it fizz if the doe is pregnant? If the does is not does it fizz at all? :confused:

2. -cheyenne-

-cheyenne- New Member

Sep 2, 2014
    I wanted to find out a little bit about it before I tried it..

3. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

There are a couple threads on it. Some say it works and some say it doesn't. Never tried it myself.

4. nannysrus

nannysrus New Member

I say no it doesn't because I had blood tests done that were all positive and I decided to test it and see what happened and it only fizzed for a split second. According to the bleach test they should not have been bred.

Samantha

"5 minutes of fresh air is equivalent to 5 mg Valium"

5. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    It seemed accurate with my 2 that I tested last season. They fizzed for several seconds.... Both were preggo

Sent from my iPhone using Goat Forum

6. JaclynnKappus

JaclynnKappus New Member

Apr 30, 2014
    Haven't heard of this before could somebody give me some more info on it so I fully understand please

7. lottsagoats

lottsagoats Junior Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Middle Maine
    Maybe it depends on how far along they were? I've never tried it. I'm not much on mixing ammonia and bleach. If you do try it, might I suggest being outside? Urine contains ammonia.

8. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    I believe I waited till the girls were a month or two when I tested. I want to say they fizzed for 3 seconds or more...?