Blessing Kidded!!!!! Pictures added pg3

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    This is Blessing, I've really been slack keeping a check on her and Sarah. They're both due soon. Blessing is due June 14th so next Saturday. She has been uddering in for a while now. She is bred to Cruiser so polled and/or moonspots are possible. I need one buckling to be born but the rest I hope are does!!! I want to keep another Cruiser daughter, Gwen is my only Cruiser baby right now and she's a gem!

Blessing was born here in July 2006, this is her second kidding and she is a BABY! She still thinks she'll fit in my lap and she's HUGE! Haha!!!

What do you think she'll have? She had a single doe last time but didn't even show then.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's a total sweetheart, hope she kids easily with polka-dotted kids!!! I think they'll all be buckskin too.

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Re: Blessing day 141

Blessing is just a beautiful doe, time sure flies, seems like she was just born yesterday :p

I'd say twins at least, trips aren't out of the question though.
    :boy: :girl: :girl: for you!!! :cool:

3. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

I think triplets! Between day 145-147.

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

That would be cool! I've been assuming twins too, of course I agree and so does my DH that triplets could be possible too. I do hope there's some moonspots in there! A buckling and some doelings! :D

She kidded on her due date last time, but her dam did that too. Kidded on her due date and then kidded on day 145 so anythings possible. She'll be one to watch! Right now her ligaments are hard. So I don't think it'll be till at least Monday or later.

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

I remember when she was born!! My goodness...I say twins also but she is wide enough for triplets...and just so you get your buckling...I'LL WISH :boy: :boy: :girl: ...because then you'll have 2 to choose from! :slapfloor:

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

I don't plan to retain one, just need to verify something with her. So I need her to have a buckling. Its really a must. Doelings if she proves to have a buckling would be great. I'll keep one most likely.

Yes it seems like it was just yesterday and I was reporting Rose's photos as she progressed. I can't wait to see what she has this time and how her udder looks. Last time she kidded was in the winter and she was a fuzz ball so I couldn't tell much on the udder. We'll see soon!

7. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah

WOW! That poor goat. She is very pretty even if she is huge. I hope she goes soon for you. My guess is :girl: :boy: :baby: Keep us posted.

Suellen

8. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts

She is due the same day as Anna! If you say you want a buckling your going to get all :girl: :girl: :girl: ! I hope she gives you a :boy: though! Good luck! :dance:

9. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

Yes, she's Rose's first daughter and if she has the same condition Rose had she and all her kids will be petted out unregistered. But if she is fine, then I'll keep a daughter and just wether Blessing's boys.

11. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska

wow, prettiest nd i've ever seen! -love buckskins, i wish boers cane in that color. I think trips :girl: :boy: :girl: Have Fun!

12. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Re: Blessing day 146, ligaments gone!!!

Blessing's ligaments were gone this morning. My internet is down so I won't be posting much. Wish us luck! I'll try to post tomorrow if she does kid later today or tonight. :D

13. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

What is the "issue" that you are worried about, just out of curiousity.

Hope she gives you what you wanted!!!

Allison

14. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.

Good Luck. I say twins.

15. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA

Pretty doe, she's just lovely, hope she has an easy delivery and gives you :girl: :girl: :boy:

16. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts

Anna beat you Blessing so you can go now! :slapfloor: lol Good luck! :baby: :baby: :baby:

17. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

OOOOOOOOOOO babies soon!!!! :stars: :cool: :leap:

18. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

I stalled Blessing yesterday afternoon when I saw her possibly having contractions. After being stalled I did see contractions. At 2:20pm she started pushing so I got a Dr. Pepper and headed down to the barn. I wasn't in a hurry since she wasn't yelling, but I didn't waste time either. By the time I got down there she'd already had a kid!!! A :girl: and she was still in the bag so I got into maximum overdrive and got her slung, cleaned and snot sucker to clean her airway. She is black and white. Mostly white really with roaning and spots all over. I can't tell if she's moonspotted or not. She does look polled, just like Blaze did.

She took a nice long break and barely moaned when she kidded the next kid. A nearly all black :boy: who has white spots all over. He's also covered in moonspots! Beautiful! His whole snout is white with a black spot between his nostrils. Haha

Wasn't sure if this was it or if there was another and she answered that quickly! Out popped another bag and another black kid! What is it with all the black? I thought she was homozygous buckskin! Haha she proved me wrong! This one is a :girl: ! She too has white spots and moonspots! Not as many as her brother, but they're there! Beautiful babies!

So triplets :girl: :boy: :girl: I am thrilled with the results. They're stunning babies. Pictures soon!!! Can't be positive whether they're polled or not, but they look like they are. But I'd hoped Plenty's were and thought they were too at birth yet they're both horned. Go figure. :)

19. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Re: Blessing Kidded!!!!!

congratulations!!! :leap: And a boy too thats great

Way to go Blessing!

20. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Re: Blessing Kidded!!!!!