The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blessing screamed on the baby monitor at about 6am this morning so we hauled mega booty down to the barn. She had a nose and two little feet showing. Out popped a beautiful little buckskin kid. Cleaned the main goo off and put it in front of Blessing. Lifted the tail and its a DOE!!! Yeah!!! My first Zeus daughter! I'm so happy! Now if the little stinker would nurse. She's been eager to nurse, Blessing won't stand when she latches on and when I try to help she refuses to try to eat. So we'll keep trying. She has latched on by herself though so I'll convince Blessing to stand.

Piccies...

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm so glad its a girl! They're both snoozing now.

She did start nursing on her own so that was good and she passed the placenta. Shew, now I can rest. Haha

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
awe!!! Now that I see Blessing with a kid she finally looks all grown up. I just can't believe that little thing is able to have her own kids.

Congratulations - well done Blessing and Zeus

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Wow, she looks just like her momma!! She's pretty!! Congrats :D

Wouldn't it be funny if Blessing's daughter had a buckskin kid that looked like her? :p I always thought Blessing looked like Rose :wink:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blessing is every bit as big as her dam but yes I do understand what your saying Stacey. When I was looking at her last night I thought, "how can my baby be having a baby???" Hehe!

I'm going to name her SGM AZ Enchanted Dreamer...

Looks like she'll have the roaning on her black parts from her sire Zeus. :)

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
:stars: :stars: :leap: She is adorable. Congratulations

·
Registered
180 Posts
awwwww! Both of them are adorable! :D (mom and kid. ) That's Blessing in your sig pic, right? I remeber seeing that pic when you first put it on your site.... :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
YAY more babies!!!!!! You are totally making me jealous!!!! I dont have one due for just a few more weeks! I am having some major baby syndrome, I need babies!!!!! ANd if that little girl comes missing from your barn, do not worry, she is in safe hands hehehe :clap: :stars: congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts