Blessing's ligaments are GONE!!!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Blessing's ligaments have finally disappeared. Her udder is getting bigger too! I can hardly stand the wait! :D She's my baby, along with her dam Rose. Blessing was born here in July 2006 and was SPOILED!

I can't wait! PRAY for a doeling please!!! I really need a Zeus daughter and if Blessing doesn't give me one then all I have left is Contredanse.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Good Luck! I just went to your webpage to look at her. She is pretty - but I can't wait to see what comes from Contredanse - she is gorgeous!!!!

3. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Put the coffee on- and don't forget to put the camera in the kidding kit-lol. Good luck to both of you- just think doeling doeling doeling.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ooo yes I hope she has a doeling for you!!!!! Oh this will be a long wait for us if she doesn't kid by tomorrow. I am so excited for you

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Blessing is so pretty, she just HAS to give you a doeling as pretty as she is!!

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Well her ligaments are now gone!!! Udder is getting bigger. I don't really expect any "action" till tomorrow though. She's doing great though! She'll be in her stall later and I'll be watching her till I go to bed. :D

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Well, I had "predicted" she would hold out til Thursday.....I'm off tomorrow so I guess I won't be going to bed til you do Ashley!! Nimue proved me wrong by one day, so I guess Blessing will too!! ( I'll be drinking lots of coffee for you!!!)

8. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
  9. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Haha She's a little more restless tonight than last night. She's not laying down much in comparison. She's antsy moving around. Haven't noticed much though. :D

10. morganslil1

morganslil1 Guest

Nov 12, 2007
    How exciting more babies on the way.I hope your blessed with little doelings.

11. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    She sounds close!! Good luck! Crossing my fingers for does :wink:

12. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    woohoo!!! Hoping for a doeling!!!!

13. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    She now has some discharge. That typical prebirth discharge. I haven't noticed contractions but I haven't been staring at her on the camera either. I went down to plug up the baby monitor and refill her hay rack and that's when I saw the discharge. :D

14. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    I Can't WAIT to see that kid!!

15. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I'm gonna figure between midnight and 2am. Sounds like she's making some progress.

16. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Girl, you are gonna have me up late tonight!!!

17. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Looks like Blessing may keep you up tonight Ashley!!!
    I am wishing the best for you and Blessing...lots and lots of HEALTHY babies! Good luck :)

18. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh dear another one giving you signs this late at night! When will they learn to hold off till morninig! I hope you aren't having the cold weather we are having! BRRRR

19. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Okay, checking in before I go to bed...was up at 4 this morning to be at work...got a good bit of snow and ice and had to get moving early....hope she is doing well and theres kids on the ground soon! Coffee wasn't doin' it for me anymore! LOL. Hope you can get some rest Ashley.