The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blessing's ligaments have finally disappeared. Her udder is getting bigger too! I can hardly stand the wait! :D She's my baby, along with her dam Rose. Blessing was born here in July 2006 and was SPOILED!

I can't wait! PRAY for a doeling please!!! I really need a Zeus daughter and if Blessing doesn't give me one then all I have left is Contredanse.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Put the coffee on- and don't forget to put the camera in the kidding kit-lol. Good luck to both of you- just think doeling doeling doeling.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well her ligaments are now gone!!! Udder is getting bigger. I don't really expect any "action" till tomorrow though. She's doing great though! She'll be in her stall later and I'll be watching her till I go to bed. :D

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Well, I had "predicted" she would hold out til Thursday.....I'm off tomorrow so I guess I won't be going to bed til you do Ashley!! Nimue proved me wrong by one day, so I guess Blessing will too!! ( I'll be drinking lots of coffee for you!!!)

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha She's a little more restless tonight than last night. She's not laying down much in comparison. She's antsy moving around. Haven't noticed much though. :D

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She now has some discharge. That typical prebirth discharge. I haven't noticed contractions but I haven't been staring at her on the camera either. I went down to plug up the baby monitor and refill her hay rack and that's when I saw the discharge. :D

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
oh dear another one giving you signs this late at night! When will they learn to hold off till morninig! I hope you aren't having the cold weather we are having! BRRRR

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Okay, checking in before I go to bed...was up at 4 this morning to be at work...got a good bit of snow and ice and had to get moving early....hope she is doing well and theres kids on the ground soon! Coffee wasn't doin' it for me anymore! LOL. Hope you can get some rest Ashley.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts