The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Wrapped around a hoof!
655 Posts
What lines is Jules from?

Asking as I have a doe that also has striking blue eyes, and her sister does as well.. She is the header for my Doe page on my website (just the eyes). She is a Camanna and VOB breeding from KW Farms in WA.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She is from Pholia. :)
Trying to find her a new home because I'm pretty sure shes sterile :(

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,072 Posts
Oh no )= What makes you think that? You've tried breeding? Sometimes it takes awhile to take.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have tried breeding her a couple times...we're not sure quite what happened, she acted pregnant for months but never kidded. The vet thought she had a false pregnancy. I need to make room anyway, or else I might have tried harder. She's a super sweet girl and would love a nice pet home. :)

·
Registered
11,882 Posts
We have a doe that did the SAME thing for 3 years...We finally got her pregnant last year and she kidded this spring..Now I'm just hoping she can get bred again this year! Maybe give your girl a little more time?

·
Wrapped around a hoof!
655 Posts
Ahh yeah I have a buck also out of same line as Jules sire (his brother sired my boy).. He also has very striking blue eyes but I always thought his showed up more due to his black face.

Too bad you can't get her pregnant, that line going back to the Jobi seems to have very nice udders! Fact is I also got a doe who is Jobi on both sides and bred her back to my buck. I'm really excited to see what the kids turn out like.

She is a cutie and I'm sure you will have no problem selling her.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe. I already have her half brother, she's a sweet, pretty girl but has a bit of an underbite which was the deciding factor in not breeding her.
She's got a great pedigree behind her though...:) some great Pholia, Jobi and Algedi lines

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I love those Jobi lines! I just love Jobi Deana! Pretty girl...sigh
Thanks, I'm hoping to find her a home where I can visit her, shes a special girl and very sweet!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm hoping to add another doe, so its partly to make room.
She's a pretty nice girl, she does have a little underbite, which concerns me. She's a darling though and I know somebody will love her! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts