Blue Eyed Mini Nubians NW OHIO

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by JessaLynn, Dec 4, 2009.

1. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Born Nov.30th from dam Hidden Shamrocks D Tippie (American Nubian)and Sire Old N' Times Rocky (PB)
    Dark Buckskin and and other is a light buckskin.I can wether both if your looking for pets or projects.Really friendly and loving.Disbudded and vaccinated. Will take $100 for both for GS members only.I have to many bucks and need to move these boys out soon.They will be weened end of Jan. but will take a bottle no problem if you want them now.I can send update pictures by text message.Camera isn't working right now.

2. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Updated orig post.Decided to sell both bucklings.Don't want to but got to keep my needs over my wants :sigh: Both are darling little boys
    Also have a mini nubian doe I'm willing to sell or trade for Nubian doe.She's dark buckskin and not related to these two boys so could be future project for someone.She is my trouble maker and fights terribly with one of my other does.They just have it out for one another I think.She gets along fine with everyone else though.$150 and can be registered but I haven't yet.She also could be bred to our Nubian buck because I have had to keep her in with him to keep her seperate with our one doe she fights with.Would be due mid April if she settled.

3. Alfietap

Alfietap New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Are the two bucklings still available?? Where are you located? I am interested and would love to see pictures. I would prefer weathered goats. I am just looking to have them as pets. I'm in Akron but am willing to drive. These are exactly what I am looking for!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  4. ariella42

ariella42 New Member

May 22, 2014
    Saluda, NC
    Alfietap, the original post was from 2009, so it's very unlikely the goats are still available. However, you can keep an eye on the classifieds here - http://www.thegoatspot.net/forum/f189 - and put a wanted ad up there as well. Also, try local Facebook groups and Craigslist. I'm sure you'll find the goats for you soon :)

5. Alfietap

Alfietap New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Oh my gosh, I just looked at the December part, I was excited! thanks for looking out for me!

6. ariella42

ariella42 New Member

May 22, 2014
    Saluda, NC
    I understand - it's easy to get excited about goats :D