Bluebelle Kidded- Pictures

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by all1965, May 10, 2008.

1. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    Well Bluebelle kidded at around 4:45 this morning. She had a single black and white buckling. He was 6.6 lbs which was huge for Miss Bluebelle. We had to help pull a little but once we got one leg farther out then the head and other leg he came out ok. He is a cutie and I think we are naming him Houdini. He hasn't quite gotten the hang of laying down to sleep as you can see in the pictures. He just finds places to rest his head. I don't think he can fall in the bucket.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Congratulations :stars: He is really adorable -- thats great that she kidded with no great difficulty :dance:

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Awww..... what a cutie!! Is he blue eyed?
    :stars:

4. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    Yeap, bright blue eyes. His dad has bright blue eyes too. He is also horned.

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!! He's adorable!

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Adorable baby boy!! Congratulations! His coloring AND the blue eyes are a great combo!

7. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Wow, he's adorable isn't he? Love the color. Careful of the water bucket though, I take the big ones out of the kidding stall.

8. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    I'm pretty sure it's tall enough he can't fall in. I figured if I put a little one in there there is more of a risk of him falling in as he can get more of his body into it.

Thanks for all the comments.

9. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Those frosted ears on the black and white are too cute- congratulations.
    Hmmm- I think I would go with a small bucket hung up higher for a little while.

10. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    Congratulations! :) I like his face,speckled ears,and pretty blue eyes. :wink: