Bluebelle-Pictures-Due Soon

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by all1965, May 8, 2008.

1. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    Here are some pictures of Bluebelle. I don't have a due date on her because my stupid self erased the date she was bred but I do remember it was the second or third week in Dec. So that makes her due really anyday.
    Tonight her bag seems to have gotten bigger but not strutted and her ligaments are harder to find but I can still feel them pretty good.
    Give me your opinion on when she will go and how many.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    She's looking close!!

I have a doe that is due any time between now and June, I forgot to write her date down, every weekend I kept saying, "I've got to write that date down" and here we are with no date still :lol:

3. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    Well this was an ooops breeding anyways but I was there and witnessed it and wrote it down on my dry erase board but I was updateing everyones weights on it and accidentily erased her breeding date.
    Bluebelle crawled under the roll down door of the barn while I was moving bucks and was bred. Boy some does won't stop at anything.
    Oh and she is a First Timer and she turned 1 in Nov. so I think her bag looks great and don't worry about he dark spots on her udder. It isn't an injury its a bad clipping job and I got close to the skin on those parts.

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Wow, she's really low....I'll guess twins :boy: :girl: ....and within the next few days....could even have Mothers Day kids!

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I was going to say a single but then I noticed how low she is and I am going to say twins.

And yes very soon by the looks of her udder

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I think she'll have a single or twins. Good luck! You're not alone on the unknown due date issue either. I bought a doe who was bred around the end of December so we're waiting and watching. :D

7. lilbird

lilbird New Member

Mar 30, 2008
    I'm going to say twins and on Monday :)

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I will say twins also. she is beautiful. I really like that doe. How abouts Mothers Day?

9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I was just looking at your website, and I guess i did not realize that she was a fainter. She looks like a full size dairy goat.

By the way, Nice Site.

10. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    I only have fainters. I've never seen a dairy goat her size. I thought they were all tall. She's only about 20 inches tall. I dont think she will make it to Monday but Mother's Day is a nice option. Who knows with her being so young (we dont breed fainters (on purpose) until they are at least 1 1/2) and a first timer I may be reading her signs wrong. Her udder sure has grown in 1 day. Will keep you informed.

11. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I say a single....Mothers Day

12. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    Well it's 4:22 am and she is pushing. We have presentation of the feet as of right now.
    Will update later.

Well it's later. 4:30, a boy (big for a young small goat), black and white with frosting. She seems to be ok. Had to help a little. The shoulders were a little out of kilter so my husband pulled one leg forward which gave the head room to get in position. then he just gently help pull him out. she's pretty swollen but from what I can tell she didnt tear. will update later with pics.

13. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    He's 6.6 lbs. Only got a couple of pics before battery in camera died but will get more later.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Oh, so sweet! He's really a cutie!